Johannesburg Vapers

Great @Stroodlepuff. Will be fantastic to see the vapers again. And I agree, if its possible to arrange it for before Tom goes overseas, it will be super. And here's to hoping we see many more faces.

I think we should have that coil building competition as one of the items on the agenda ;-)

aiming for mid feb, give or take 2-3 days

Dont forget the pics this time guys, we're envious of your guys vape meets down here in CT :)

Lol seen as everything is out in the open, no reason mot to take pics ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I know :) There was just alot of excitement at the last one :) will discuss details in the week and let you guys know asap

I will workout a date this week for our next meet up.

First time I'm hearing about the meet? Anyone on the forum welcome?

My gf and I do photography, perhaps we could cover the meet for you guys so you don't have to worry about pics? Would be lots of fun :D

Great . Will be back in joburg on 23rd ..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

oooo Kyle asked when we going to you guys again because you have the Sonic game :)

I'm definitely in for a vape meet! Keep us posted. Will bring a couple vape friends with as well. What exactly happens at our SA version of a vape meet? Does suppliers have some goodies to show us as well, juices to try out, or are we just showing our own gear off. lol

I'm definitely in for a vape meet! Keep us posted. Will bring a couple vape friends with as well. What exactly happens at our SA version of a vape meet? Does suppliers have some goodies to show us as well, juices to try out, or are we just showing our own gear off. lol
We all go streaking down William Nicol with only our vape gear around our necks. It is so awesome!

thats why we do it in the late afternoon, so its dusk by the time we go for the naked run

Lol next time we will host it at Sun Eden (Google it if you dont know what it is) Then we can do that for sure :p

At the moment because it is still small and we do not use proper venues as yet it is mostly just everyone showing off their gear - as with the last meet however depending on the venue vendors are more than welcome to bring goodies to show people if they wish. as I said in my previous post all updates will be posted here http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/joburg-vapers-2.713/

Back