Johannesburg Vapers

bwahahahahaha that is epic!!! Hilarious!!! well it will be half half the braai will only start once everyone is here but it wont be that bad :)

Hi all

Just wanna ask that whoever takes photos at tomorrow's vape meet, before you publish any photos on the forum, you ask if those people in the photo are comfortable with that.

I certainly do not want my photo published.

Please don't think I am strange or weird. I just prefer it that way.

Otherwise, I cannot wait to meet you all and am looking very forward to it.

Nobody will force you to be in a photo bud. So just stay out of them :)

Hey guys, made a 0.5 ohm dual coil on my Igo-W with the new 30A Efest in the mod for the meetup for anyone wanting to try a bit of sub-ohm. Own drip tip required. Hehehe!

I have a few thing I would like to give away that I'm not using. I will bring it along and put it on the table. Anybody that wants it can take it. Boom!
Anybody want to do the same? Some things lying around?
It is Christmas after all. :D

Sounds like a plan. I have a broken SVD that if someone wants to fix.. Cant think of anything else of the top of my head.

Sounds like a plan. I have a broken SVD that if someone wants to fix.. Cant think of anything else of the top of my head.
What does it do?
Sure i can fix it. I've fixed mine a couple of times. From not firing, to auto shut downs.

Stop detecting atomizers, So I tried to re center the center pin, so took it out. Wasn't able to get it back in..

That is totally fixable Gizmo.
Mine stopped detecting atomizers and I changed the insulating rubber under the pin with another one from my rip-off ego battery. Now it works again.

Theres also an Evic lying around somewhere :p just no idea where :) We have a big table outside that we going to use for snacks etc will put a "freebie/reject" box on it too :)

Hey guys, thanks for the great meet. I really enjoyed meeting everybody and putting faces to to names.
Thanks Gizmo and Stoodle for the hosting! Appreciate it!

Yes it was great fun guys! Thanks all. And Thank you TylerD for building a sub ohm coil :)

I would call it a huge success, thanks to Gizmo and stroodle for hosting it. I got to meet some pretty awesome people and see some pretty amazing gear - those sub ohm coils were incredible

Looking forward to the next one

was awesome to meet all of you and was only a pleasure to host :) looking forward to the next one too lets hope its even better :)

Great to meet you guys and girls in person.

Thanks again for hosting it Gizmo & StroodlePuff

Was amazing to try my favourite coffee flavour on Tyler's sub-ohm coil. Knocked me out!

Nice one guys now where are the pictures

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Great to meet you guys and girls in person.

Thanks again for hosting it Gizmo & StroodlePuff

Was amazing to try my favourite coffee flavour on Tyler's sub-ohm coil. Knocked me out!

Tylers coil is a winner :D @TylerD what flavour did you have in there also was delicious?

Hi @Gizmo,

I know most folk are busy right now with the year starting - but don't you think its time we start planning the next VapeMeet?

Back