Kardasian Vape Bands for Sale

@Hooked having a bit of fun there...but if he won he can nominate you aswell you also had a post 50

the description of the thread was paying it forward...how about sharing it forward

We were all in it for the fun,3 juices,3 x #50 posts,if only we werent spread across the country I would have gladly shared it with you guys!

I was just worried that I would run out of peeps to tag and it wasn't clear if we were expected to tag only in the first post, or in every post - and I didn't want to waste time asking lol

hand of god marradonna special...(laughing me silly right now)

I think we need to give this thread a 5-star rating! Clouds4days deserves it! Go to the first page and on the right click the star for excellent - it's the last one

Ok so final announcement

I just spoke to @Slick and he said all good.

I relooked at the last post 50
And although Slick was first to post the time stamp on @Slick and @Hooked is the same so....

@Slick is walking away with
1x Elp cowboys apple pie 30ml
1x DC XOXO 30ml
20180208_232015.jpg

@Hooked is walking away with
1x RRV banana republic 30ml
1x RRV VietCong 30ml
20180208_232009.jpg

Thank you all for playing along, was really exciting and nail biting.
Vape on Peeps...

@Clouds4Days you did what you said and it was awesome to just be part of it.
I never expected to win but I wanted to be part of the fun.and I had fun and it made my day

Ok so final announcement

I just spoke to @Slick and he said all good.

I relooked at the last post 50
And although Slick was first to post the time stamp on @Slick and @Hooked is the same so....

@Slick is walking away with
1x Elp cowboys apple pie 30ml
1x DC XOXO 30ml
View attachment 121662

@Hooked is walking away with
1x RRV banana republic 30ml
1x RRV VietCong 30ml
View attachment 121663

Thank you all for playing along, was really exciting and nail biting.
Vape on Peeps...

:aplastao: This is the first time that I've won juice!!! I'd already left this thread and then saw a PM saying Congratulations! Your kindness and generosity will never be forgotten @Clouds4Days. You've set an example to all of us ... let's make a commitment to keep the wheel of kindness turning ...

Back