Lemo 2 builds and wicking...

Did the leaking start after you refilled?

Is it the same one I coiled and wicked for you?

Have you tried unscrewing the base. There might be juice sitting in there and that's what is coming out.

Very strange as I have setup mine the same way as yours countless times without issues.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Hey @Yiannaki ;)

Yes, same coil and wick. Refilled and it started happening. Stripped and washed and rewicked tonight. Still leaking but not as bad as yesterday

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk

Hey @Yiannaki ;)

Yes, same coil and wick. Refilled and it started happening. Stripped and washed and rewicked tonight. Still leaking but not as bad as yesterday

Hmmm that's odd. I really don't know what the issue could be.

The only time I occasionally get leaks is when refilling with the device not fully on its side and the air flow is open

This is curious. Where exactly is it leaking from?

Hmmm that's odd. I really don't know what the issue could be.

The only time I occasionally get leaks is when refilling with the device not fully on its side and the air flow is open

This is the first time leaking for me, so I am stumped as well :(

I got some leaking when I went too light on wicking. Gotta make sure it forms a seal / trap sort of thing above the juice channels.

I got some leaking when I went too light on wicking. Gotta make sure it forms a seal / trap sort of thing above the juice channels.
Wicked it the same as every other time when I had no leaking, so yeah, not sure what's going on.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you're sure you aren't catching in the threads either? Really annoying man, sorry to hear!

Don't take this the wrong way, but you're sure you aren't catching in the threads either? Really annoying man, sorry to hear!
What do you mean, catching wick in the threads? Nope

So stripped the top of the Lemo 2 this morning. O-ring at the top of the chimney looked fine but replaced it nonetheless. Leaking issue resolved, BUT now I am out of spare o-rings :(

I know that this is not a big deal but I just built my first sub ohm coil at 0.5 on my lemo 2 and now I get what people are saying. Just a pity my mod is not keeping up above 15 watts. Just hope the new istick when it arrives will keep up :)

Just done a rebuild on my Lemo 2, Done a 28g twisted and flattened wire 3mm ID coil, cut a 3mm piece of Jap Cotton and this wick is thick.
Here is the size

IMG_20150711_201853.jpg

And wicked it the same way as the original build that came with the Lemo, and man does it put off some flavour. And it might have stopped a bit of leaking I had on the tank, but it definitely seems to be vaping better, and I have it on the snow Wolf at 45 watts

IMG_20150711_205631.jpg

Built this last night and have been vaping it non stop today :D

It's been ages since I last used kanthal in a RTA.

I have been pleasantly surprised by this build. Flavour is excellent!

Lemo 2
28g (kanthal) double barrel coil
1.5mm ID
9 Wraps
0.66 ohms
Koh Gen Doh Wick

Will definitely keep this build it for a while!

79cf32062c33614fab8faa3e4bad2d3c.jpg

Yeah that does look good. I need to try this, but the thought of getting those wires around the screws freaks me out a bit. The last time I tried the double barrel was on my Kayfun, that didn't work so well.

Lemo 2
1.5mm ID
9 Wraps
0.66 ohms
Koh Gen Doh Wick

Done the same build about a week ago and i think i will go back to it, as it was one of the best builds in the Lemo2 i had.

Lemo 2
1.5mm ID
9 Wraps
0.66 ohms
Koh Gen Doh Wick

@Yiannaki, a few questions if I may
1. How do you attach the legs to the screws? Am i right that the legs are different lengths. One is closer to the post than the other? Do the coils heat up evenly when pulsing before wicking?
2. Is it a crisp vape? Will I like it for my menthol juices in your opinion?
3. What power do you run it at and what juice are you vaping at the moment?

@Yiannaki that build looks interesting, shall attempt it tonight. I have a problem though, I love my lemo2, from the ease of filling to the beautiful flavor but the minute I insert 80/20, this thing goes to shit. I've literally tried everything to get it to wick properly but I'm getting no joy. Any tricks that anyone knows off?

@Yiannaki that build looks interesting, shall attempt it tonight. I have a problem though, I love my lemo2, from the ease of filling to the beautiful flavor but the minute I insert 80/20, this thing goes to shit. I've literally tried everything to get it to wick properly but I'm getting no joy. Any tricks that anyone knows off?

have you tried pancake wicking?

Back