Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
An impromptu mini Vape Meet in PMB as Goose (aka @devdev) was in town to do some training.

Two people at the meet! Me and Goose! ;-)
GoldenHorse3.jpg

Goose with his hardware... please note the REO is mine and he never came with a REO and only had stinking regulated devices! Hence the sly grin!
GoldenHorse4.jpg
I must say @Paulie's Guava in the temp sensing Subtank on the SX Mini was a pretty great vape and I will be giving sub tanks (with blue coils) another go!
GoldenHorse5.jpg

As always a fun time was had with Goose!

I also got a chance to test the subox set up but unfortunately it had some kak juice in it... I also was very impressed with the Vapor Shark!

Awesome, thanks for sharing the pics Rob

Paulies guava is lovely!

I also got a chance to test the subox set up but unfortunately it had some kak juice in it... I also was very impressed with the Vapor Shark!
Thanks Rob, was an awesome micro meet, and I appreciate you driving to maritzburg to see me. In honor of the occasion we each had a bunny chow at the scottsville horse racing track - and yes I did this trip with only regulated mods :nod: although I am missing my blackbird in the Reo - which by the way was the "kak" juice in the sub ox subtank.

The juice and the tank don't make for a very good combination but I expect to see you with a sub tank mini and vapor shark soon :nerd:. As for @Paulie's guava, I'm not taking the bait.

Back