Most disgusting ejuice?

I am shocked at some of these flavours...I never thought meat and vaping would cross paths but I was wrong :s
My piece of advice to any new vaper,don't buy cheap 'China shop' juice,instead invest in the good stuff (which usually works out to the same price anyway!)
I will gladly 'adopt' any nasty juice from you guys :p new one I tried yesterday,marijuana flavour...it tasted more like an American football players lucky jock strap after an extremely trying season...I have a 'try anything once' mentality but these terrible flavours are making me reconsider

ANYTHING ?!? /runs......

Sorry but I completely disagree... If this thread has taught you anything it should be that taste is subjective.
The only way a 'noob' is going to find the flavour that keeps the stinkies at bay is to try as many flavours as possible to see what works for them.... We've all been down this road.

Yes there are juices that are just plain bad but the majority of juices appeal to someone or else they won't be around for very long.
I've seen plenty juices come and go but if it's still around after a few months, someone must be enjoying it.
Agreed taste is subjective. But unfortunately my budget is not. It is nice to start my collection by firsg narrowing choices down to 'safe bets'.
Most of the ones I would be sensitive to would be similar to gripes mentioned. Like the Mojito one sounds awful glad to know about that...

I am certain I will grow more adventurous over time!

Entertaining thread to read, just not after a big meal! For me, the particularly bad ones that come to mind:
  • 5 Pawns Perpetual Check - black currant liqueur, lemon zest, fig, barley & cinnamon. When I started vaping I tested each 5 Pawns flavour and of all, I chose this one to buy first. Extremely unique. Remarkably accurate. As soon as I tried it at home though... puke. Makes me feel nauseous thinking of it. Like alcoholic black currant throat lozenges
  • VapeMob Ectoplasma & Papa Smurf - I do enjoy hanging with the mobsters in-store - but their in-house juices aren't the best
  • Elevatec juices - No idea what they are - I think cheap Chinese liquids re-branded. Got a box of 10ml bottles over 2 years ago. Cost me an arm and a leg. Probably 90% PG, and each one awful - chemical tasting, throat scratching. Thanks to these, I continued to smoke for a year, unnecessarily.
  • Elvis' Breakfast - no no no no no. I'm the BIGGEST Elvis fan in the galaxy, so this one really upsets me
  • Vape Elixir Shipwrecked - I'd give it another bash. But when I first tried this, I thought it tasted like licking dusty mold out of an unclean pipe with ashy tobacco left inside
  • COI Lemonbar - very unique, but definitely not for me

Entertaining thread to read, just not after a big meal! For me, the particularly bad ones that come to mind:

• Elvis' Breakfast - no no no no no. I'm the BIGGEST Elvis fan in the galaxy, so this one really upsets me

Aaaargh!! Forgot about Elvis Breakfast. So bad that I can't do any banana vapes anymore.

@Eequinox and @NewOobY - Also had failures with that Honey concentrate! When I first got it I added it to all my nice DIY mixes thinking "just to sweeten it up a bit", but it tasted like old sweaty socks, had to dump all of them! That taught me to taste a concentrate before adding it to anything!

My worst commercial liquid so far was Foggs "At First Flight", was like I was vaping someone's cologne!

Worth a try? That first one scared me off a bit!

I think I got onto the DIY train to quickly. There are still so many jooses i want to try. Whispers silently to himself: me thinks me still going to try them, specially that Scream stuff people talking about.

I think I got onto the DIY train to quickly. There are still so many jooses i want to try. Whispers silently to himself: me thinks me still going to try them, specially that Scream stuff people talking about.
I got some Scream last week, it's really tasty, but I find it needs to be diluted a bit. I also ran into DIY thinking I would be saving money by making my own juices. But when I taste a great juice like DDD compared to anything I can make, the price becomes negligable.

I got some Scream last week, it's really tasty, but I find it needs to be diluted a bit. I also ran into DIY thinking I would be saving money by making my own juices. But when I taste a great juice like DDD compared to anything I can make, the price becomes negligable.

I actually tasted DDD last week, and I'm not a fan. It wasn't as bad as my river sand concoction, but it's in the bottom half of jooses I've tried and disliked. Basically I won't buy it, if given to me for free - i'd vape it.

I actually tasted DDD last week, and I'm not a fan. It wasn't as bad as my river sand concoction, but it's in the bottom half of jooses I've tried and disliked. Basically I won't buy it, if given to me for free - i'd vape it.
I know taste is subjective etc etc... But you must be mad Jack's Colon... :rofl:

If anything, this thread has taught me that you can't judge a juice by it's description on the label.

Aaaargh!! Forgot about Elvis Breakfast. So bad that I can't do any banana vapes anymore.
I hear you. For me, it's put me off peanut butter vapes, to this day! Must say, I don't often go for banana but I've had the subtank mini filled with MMM's Budget Banana this past week and I'm really enjoying it. Tastes like candy banana mixed with ripe fresh banana (and just a touch of strawberry).

Just came across a real stinker
Sigeile Weeping Willow - literally makes one weep, tastes like wax crayons

I think people also need to realize that some juices over steep and need some breathing before they taste better or smoother. I personally will give my "harsh" or "vial" juices a bit of air and they come around after that and taste great. Just a thought...

I have some of my own worst juices but I wont even say it! you know who you are :D

DDD... Vomit in a bottle!
You're a winner.:devil-flip:
That is if you were wanting a "disagree", anyhow you are now the proud owner of my 1st disagree since I joined..and I dont give them out lightly.

Now if you had said esense watermelon it would have made sense, at the moment I have a nagging suspicion you're trolling.

Sooooo tempted to give my 1st disagree but then I reread @dstroya's post I thought "nahhhh, he's definitely trolling. Ain't nobody alive who wouldnt them like some DDD!'

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It may be vomit in a bottle, but at least it's chocolate glazed vomit… mmmmmm ;-)

I really have to try some DDD, two of my favourite things right there, chocolate and donuts (ps: I'm an official beta tester):oops::rolleyes:

I really have to try some DDD, two of my favourite things right there, chocolate and donuts (ps: I'm an official beta tester):oops::rolleyes:

Are you one of the 18mg crew? ;-)

Calling DDD vomit in a bottle is a bit harsh eh. Sure there is marginal difference between DDD and the CAP choc donut. AT FIRST.

Talk to me a couple of toots in though. I have so much respect for that juice because I have been trying to clone it. Gotten more of a Romany Cream at best.

Yeah I am going to mix school by cloning local gear. Why not. Clear goals and all.

Thought Debbie would be easy but I see a few more months work here.

Back