New to MTL questions.

Do you strictly only do D2L, MTL or a mixture of both?

• Only D2L

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Mostly D2L

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Both Equally

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Mostly MTL

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Only MTL

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish i had an rta first thing i wanna get after lockdown if the buget is good lol

1ml mtl juice add 2ml vg to get 6mg
Or
Add 3ml vg to 1ml mtl to get 3mg

This can be ur starting point.

If you have 2 spare bottles @THE REAPER , in one bottle mix equal parts VG and PG and then in the other bottle, pour 1/3 of the Liquid Fusions juice in and then top up (about 2/3) of the VG/PG base you made. This should bring the nic down to about 4mg or so.

And will the flavor still be the same more or less but thanks no matter im still gonna dilute it but i am just curios if flavor will remain thank you verry much for the advice.

Good afternoon all i dont have any more juice but i do have flavors and a little bit of vg and pg i do struggle to diy cause of pepper taste on creams and that is almost all i have is in the line of creams and i am a non strawberry taster too it sucks but what can i do anyway i got a 30ml MTL juice from a friend but i only have an RDA at the moment cause i dont have coils for my tank that came with my smok morph so now i tried the MTL juice on my RDA and it hit me HARD lol so what can i do to be able to use it on my RDA i have vg and pg but i wanna keep the flavor cause the 30ml is all i have any help will be appreciated thanks in advance.

Creams need to steep 30days +/- for a real success. Two weeks minimum anything less you just going to end up hating DIY.

And will the flavor still be the same more or less but thanks no matter im still gonna dilute it but i am just curios if flavor will remain thank you verry much for the advice.

Good advice @Ruwaid @Ugi gave. I'm not going to discount their advice.
I would however if it's a full 30ml. Add it into a 100ml bottle and dilute as suggested by them. In other words mix the PG/VG and fill the 100ml bottle. Taste might be better than expected or worse for wear but if it's the NIC hit your after then it wouldn't matter. That's what I would do. So don't hold me to it I enjoy the NIC hit and taste is in anyway subjective. Good luck

Creams need to steep 30days +/- for a real success. Two weeks minimum anything less you just going to end up hating DIY.
And that is my problem i taste it emediately after mix so it doesent taste like something good so i dump it i will have to get pations and wait to see thanks makes alot of sence
Good advice @Ruwaid @Ugi gave. I'm not going to discount their advice.
I would however if it's a full 30ml. Add it into a 100ml bottle and dilute as suggested by them. In other words mix the PG/VG and fill the 100ml bottle. Taste might be better than expected or worse for wear but if it's the NIC hit your after then it wouldn't matter. That's what I would do. So don't hold me to it I enjoy the NIC hit and taste is in anyway subjective. Good luck
And thanks that will work and i like taste not after nic hit so much i smoked then stopped and vape help me do it then i stopped vaping and now im vaping for flavor and wanna try and build a few vape mods up and a few tanks and start building coils and mix juice but all for myself just to enjoy it and make a hobby out of it really wanna try a tube mech mod also very intresting but thanks all for the great advic appreciate it alot will give it a go tonight after work will report back thanks.

And that is my problem i taste it emediately after mix so it doesent taste like something good so i dump it i will have to get pations and wait to see thanks makes alot of sence

And thanks that will work and i like taste not after nic hit so much i smoked then stopped and vape help me do it then i stopped vaping and now im vaping for flavor and wanna try and build a few vape mods up and a few tanks and start building coils and mix juice but all for myself just to enjoy it and make a hobby out of it really wanna try a tube mech mod also very intresting but thanks all for the great advic appreciate it alot will give it a go tonight after work will report back thanks.
Don't rush. Your whole vaping career lies ahead. Relax and enjoy it and read a lot. ask more questions and read previous questions.
As for the mech. There's a few threads on safety,but you can never be too carefull so don't rush.

Start with fruity juices. You can never go wrong and if you do, you can always water down and add in an accompanying flavour.

Don't rush. Your whole vaping career lies ahead. Relax and enjoy it and read a lot. ask more questions and read previous questions.
As for the mech. There's a few threads on safety,but you can never be too carefull so don't rush.
Makes alot of sence thanks for all the help and thanks @Timwis i will do thanks.

I will report back in the morning thanks and keep the clouds floating up.

Good afternoon all i dont have any more juice but i do have flavors and a little bit of vg and pg i do struggle to diy cause of pepper taste on creams and that is almost all i have is in the line of creams and i am a non strawberry taster too it sucks but what can i do anyway i got a 30ml MTL juice from a friend but i only have an RDA at the moment cause i dont have coils for my tank that came with my smok morph so now i tried the MTL juice on my RDA and it hit me HARD lol so what can i do to be able to use it on my RDA i have vg and pg but i wanna keep the flavor cause the 30ml is all i have any help will be appreciated thanks in advance.

That must be the longest sentence which I've ever read! I'm quite out of breath! :)

That must be the longest sentence which I've ever read! I'm quite out of breath! :)
Ouch!!!! Well im glad you read it. I am at work just typed away no time for taking breathes had to vape, in the time of taking breaths lol. Next time i will add all the , ? . ! ' " - ( ) : ; * symbols sorry my bad hahaha enjoy the reading dont forget to vape my dear family.

Good morning. Ok i mixed 10ml of the MTL 12mg Liquid Fusion strawberry cheesecake with 10ml vg and 10ml pg still had a nice throat hit and a nice soft cheesecake with a slight strawberry. So i added another 3ml vg and 3ml pg cheesecake is nice soft but strawberry very very very light in the back of the throat. But i am really enjoying this cheesecake flavor im getting so a VERRY BIG THANKS to @Ruwaid and @Resistance and @Ugi and @Timwis and everyone else that helped and that i forgot to mention thanks.

Glad you came right. I was on the mtl journey for many years on high nic. Lately I have discovered DIY and have branched out with a few different setups. It can be very satisfying to mix your own juice and wrap your own coils. This has also had the effect of dropping my nic demand considerably even though I vape more.

Glad you came right. I was on the mtl journey for many years on high nic. Lately I have discovered DIY and have branched out with a few different setups. It can be very satisfying to mix your own juice and wrap your own coils. This has also had the effect of dropping my nic demand considerably even though I vape more.
That is my next thing i wanna do wrap coils waiting for vape shops to open then i will get some wire and start the journey.

Good morning. Ok i mixed 10ml of the MTL 12mg Liquid Fusion strawberry cheesecake with 10ml vg and 10ml pg still had a nice throat hit and a nice soft cheesecake with a slight strawberry. So i added another 3ml vg and 3ml pg cheesecake is nice soft but strawberry very very very light in the back of the throat. But i am really enjoying this cheesecake flavor im getting so a VERRY BIG THANKS to @Ruwaid and @Resistance and @Ugi and @Timwis and everyone else that helped and that i forgot to mention thanks.
Sharing is caring

Back