nn

Hello Mr Victor, thank you for you time and your kindness, i have managed to get litle extra cash, and have bought a starter setup. thank you very much again. when you/if you have some coils, please tell me.

thank you once again.

hi there, unfortunately I dispatched last of coils to someone 2 days ago, so nothing left I'm afraid.

Due to no meet last month the box has run quite dry due to sending out various items. There are some RTA's left if you are interested, let me know.

I do apologize.

regards

hi there, unfortunately I dispatched last of coils to someone 2 days ago, so nothing left I'm afraid.

Due to no meet last month the box has run quite dry due to sending out various items. There are some RTA's left if you are interested, let me know.

I do apologize.

regards
Hi, no problem.

i bought an Rta for about R150. i am using the coil that came with it. so no problem.

thank you very much for you help.

Hi, no problem.

i bought an Rta for about R150. i am using the coil that came with it. so no problem.

thank you very much for you help.
Hi MoSiraj,

If you can get to VapeX this weekend, then I can give you a set of aliens. Let me know and I will pack it.

hi, to anyone in need, I have 2 x 100ml 2mg sealed bottles of juice available

pm if interested

regards

My 2 cents - you can not just pop in/up and ''demand '' juice , tanks etc , we are a community , established years ago , if you can not contribute , or at least be able to be grateful for a donation - just go away - stand at BP or a CALTEX and bum a pack of Winston , see what you'll get ...can I help , yes if you know how to appreciate a gift and know what pay it forward means

Last edited:
I'd like to say thanks to @vicTor for the juice he helped me help a friend

Attachments

• CB8D8D7B-C20B-4180-A79C-DDA3A2692675.jpeg
    CB8D8D7B-C20B-4180-A79C-DDA3A2692675.jpeg
    285.8 KB · Views: 53
...let's not forget the PIF Box !

The Pay it Forward box is a box at the Vape Meets in which one can bring along and place all your unwanted Vape gear, anything from coils, to cotton, to juice, to attys, to tools, even broken mods, just no batteries please.

What ever is still left in the box after the Meet will be posted here in case someone somewhere needs something.

...your trash may be someone else's treasure !

details for next Vape Meet can be found here.

Picsart_22-09-01_06-39-28-555.jpg

Last edited:
Great to see @vicTor

The PIF initiative for vaping was born here on ECIGSSA many years ago.
Let's hope the spirit of it can continue

Great to see @vicTor

The PIF initiative for vaping was born here on ECIGSSA many years ago.
Let's hope the spirit of it can continue

My very first RTA was a pif and it got me off the stinkies on that round. Couldn't believe how nice people were on this forum. @shaunadan actually still drove 100km to me to deliver it as well.

My very first RTA was a pif and it got me off the stinkies on that round. Couldn't believe how nice people were on this forum. @shaunadan actually still drove 100km to me to deliver it as well.

This is outstanding
I remember those days clearly
Big credit to Shaun Nadan - he was a wonderful PIF master. He had a great way with people and was a champ at sniffing out chancers!

Glad to hear that @Viper_SA - I hope this kind of spirit can continue

...even when Legends can't make it to the meet, they go above and beyond, you know who you are, thank you Sir !

20220916_144807.jpg

good day, I know I have been bad at this, in terms of updating what's a available, please see items available to anyone in need, if you need something or know of someone that does, please pm me.

Thank you very much to all those who have contributed, appreciate it.

20220918_152110.jpg
20220918_152116.jpg
20220918_152126.jpg
20220918_152131.jpg
20220918_152139.jpg
20220918_152151.jpg

Back