☆ Vape Meet ☆ 17/09/2022

Guys and gals, I'm having some orthopedic surgery on the 9th on both my feet and will have casts on for a while. If the casts are off by the 17th and the stitches are out, I will still try my best to join, although I will technically be off sick, but it's a big maybe. Really bummed out because it looks like a super venue and I'd love to see you all again. Let's hope things work in my favor...

Looking like another winner so far @vicTor

Guys and gals, I'm having some orthopedic surgery on the 9th on both my feet and will have casts on for a while. If the casts are off by the 17th and the stitches are out, I will still try my best to join, although I will technically be off sick, but it's a big maybe. Really bummed out because it looks like a super venue and I'd love to see you all again. Let's hope things work in my favor...

all the best with the surgery man, rather take it easy, there'll be other meets

sorry to hear @Viper_SA , wishing you all the best with it

Nonsense man, there is technology to help you these days, it's called wheel chair. It is basically a chair ..... with wheels on. You sit on it and people feel sorry for you and give you free vape juice.

Back