☆ Vape Meet ☆ 17/09/2022

So who from the forum is attending? Sure doesn't feel like spring in the Freesate this morning. There's a nippyness in the air this morning.

So who from the forum is attending? Sure doesn't feel like spring in the Freesate this morning. There's a nippyness in the air this morning.
You haven't really said -

How are the piggies?

'This little piggy went to Vape Meet, etc...' Since you're coming, it seems they're better than you expected?

You haven't really said -

How are the piggies?

'This little piggy went to Vape Meet, etc...' Since you're coming, it seems they're better than you expected?

lol, they are okay-ish. The bruising is much better (was all blue and black, I swear I don't know how they treat you in theater). One stitch tore out, but seems to be fine. Just very stiff and can't really bend them, but I have special sandals to protect them from getting bumped and doesn't require them to bend much. Stitches are coming out on the 23rd, then mobility should be better. I have driven around in the complex to make sure I can and clutch operation etc is fine. Don't need the crutches anymore, so all in all looking and feeling much better. Thanks for asking.

lol, they are okay-ish. The bruising is much better (was all blue and black, I swear I don't know how they treat you in theater). One stitch tore out, but seems to be fine. Just very stiff and can't really bend them, but I have special sandals to protect them from getting bumped and doesn't require them to bend much. Stitches are coming out on the 23rd, then mobility should be better. I have driven around in the complex to make sure I can and clutch operation etc is fine. Don't need the crutches anymore, so all in all looking and feeling much better. Thanks for asking.

Crocs does not count as "special sandals"...

Sorry @vicTor . Tried to put my earrings in for the pirate look, but the holes seem to have closed up. Hahahaha. No best dressed prize for me I guess.

...what an awesome day, thank you to everyone that came, thank you to all the sponsors !

...special thanks to @Scouse45 ...love you long time !

IMG-20220917-WA0016.jpg

...thank you to each and every one that contributed

20220917_135322.jpg

What a flippen great outing! Thanks to all the old friends and the new ones that made this such an amazing day!

Back