JHB VAPE MEET - 19/02/2022 - number V

Announcement:

Regrettably the Ohmreaders are unable to attend the 19th February Vape Meet due to commitments they can not get out of.

We will however have the pleasure of seeing them in action in the near future.

Next time guys !

20220215_103311.jpg

Sorry guys, I won’t be able to make this one… piping contest season will happen this year and band and judging commitments are coming into play. Every one that I can get too, though, I’m in!

On the positive side, chances of getting prizes in the draw have just gone up by a third :rofl:.

I know it’s going to be another cracking day out, thanks in the main to @vicTor and his elves!

Sorry guys, I won’t be able to make this one… piping contest season will happen this year and band and judging commitments are coming into play. Every one that I can get too, though, I’m in!

On the positive side, chances of getting prizes in the draw have just gone up by a third :rofl:.

I know it’s going to be another cracking day out, thanks in the main to @vicTor and his elves!

thanks for letting us know Davy, enjoy the piping !

...3 days to go !​

spread the word !​

let's make Vaping greater !​

...by Vapers, for the Vapers
IMG-20220216-WA0003.jpg

@DavyH

I know you are Scottish and a bit weird, but really
pastry-chef-decorates-the-cake-with-flowers-from-the-cream-the-cream-picture-id1252881919

...2 days to go !

the 14 of us are gonna have a blast !!!

:THETROLL:

AFRICAN PORTER CRAFT BEER
This porter appears black when poured into a glass but is a dark rich mahogany colour when held up to the light. Brewed to be a drinkable dark beer full of roasted malt flavours. It also has a smoothness on the palate.

Flavour
Roasted aromas dominate, smoky burnt toast with coffee and dark cocoa notes with hints of toffee.

Key Facts
Alcohol: 4.5% ABV
Bitterness: 22 IBU (moderate)
Hop Aroma: Low
OG & FG: 10.3 °P & 1.8 °P
Colour: 180 °EBC (dark with a deep red hue)

African Beer Cup 2021 – Awarded with Bronze

CALIFORNIA BLONDE CRAFT BEER
Brewed in the true style of the Californian blonde beers, this is a lightly flavoured beer. It is a very easy drinking beer. It is a hybrid ale (an ale that drinks like a lager) with neither the malt nor the hops dominating the flavour.

Flavour
Easy drinking with some maltiness, some bitterness and some ester fruitiness.

Key Facts
Alcohol: 4.8% ABV
Bitterness: 18 IBU (low)
Hop Aroma: None
OG & FG: 10.3 °P & 2.0 °P
Colour: 11 EBC

South African National Beer Trophy 2020 – Awarded with Silver Medal

CALIFORNIA BLONDE CRAFT BEER
Brewed in the true style of the Californian blonde beers, this is a lightly flavoured beer. It is a very easy drinking beer. It is a hybrid ale (an ale that drinks like a lager) with neither the malt nor the hops dominating the flavour.

Flavour
Easy drinking with some maltiness, some bitterness and some ester fruitiness.

Key Facts
Alcohol: 4.8% ABV
Bitterness: 18 IBU (low)
Hop Aroma: None
OG & FG: 10.3 °P & 2.0 °P
Colour: 11 EBC

South African National Beer Trophy 2020 – Awarded with Silver Medal

gonna have a blonde, boss !

“Free organic natural car wash” on the way for those attending it seems, drive slow, the rinse cycle works better that way, and don’t worry, it’s at a brewery, well wait for you!:cool:

My car has flooding issues in the rain
:SOOTINY:
Going to have to drive slowly for sure
“Free organic natural car wash” on the way for those attending it seems, drive slow, the rinse cycle works better that way, and don’t worry, it’s at a brewery, well wait for you!:cool:

Back