JHB Vape Meet - 20 November 2021

second place winner Jaco Veldhuis

View attachment 244401
Hi just a big thank you for the following people for the great prizes.

All Day Vapes
Emissary Elixirs
Bearded Viking Customs
WarZone Vape is a vape juice designed and enjoyed by Herman Bester
Vape Republic South Africa
Burn The Ships E-liquid
UNIVAPO
Wiener Vape Co
Rytro Vape
upload_2021-11-21_13-25-26.png
Jaco Felthuis

Hi just a big thank you for the following people for the great prizes.

All Day Vapes
Emissary Elixirs
Bearded Viking Customs
WarZone Vape is a vape juice designed and enjoyed by Herman Bester
Vape Republic South Africa
Burn The Ships E-liquid
UNIVAPO
Wiener Vape Co
Rytro Vape
View attachment 244459
Jaco Felthuis

congrats Jaco, that vape mat ....drool

Brothers in Ohms , thank you to @vicTor organiser,:) @JurgensSt builder of legends ;) , @Intuthu Kagesi :D,friend and confidant, @Adephi :number_one:Covid boffin , @Christos :STARFISH: friend and advisor , @ivc_mixer :campeon:big pal and mixer of note, @Phill ;-)all round fun guy, @Viper_SA :)great buddy and snake man, @JacoF fellow sniper, you guys [and those not mentioned @Stranger ]:dancer2: were amazing to meet for the 1st time and some for 2/3/4 etc time , to the sponsors -BRAVO ! it was a great occasion and a great time was had by all , LOVE you guys :Laie_22mini:!!!

Last edited:
Thanks you to every one for yesterday it was an great day just to get out. Will see every one at the next event.

Thanks you to every one for yesterday it was an great day just to get out. Will see every one at the next event.

awesome, glad you enjoyed it, stay tuned for details on the next event

p.s. - well done on those juices of yours Sir, some damn yummy stuff !!

Brothers in Ohms , thank you to @vicTor organiser,:) @JurgensSt builder of legends ;) , @Intuthu Kagesi :D,friend and confidant, @Adephi :number_one:Covid boffin , @Christos :STARFISH: friend and advisor , @ivc_mixer :campeon:big pal and mixer of note, @Phill ;-)all round fun guy, @Viper_SA :)great buddy and snake man, @JacoF fellow sniper, you guys [and those not mentioned @Stranger ]:dancer2: were amazing to meet for the 1st time and some for 2/3/4 etc time , to the sponsors -BRAVO ! it was a great occasion and a great time was had by all , LOVE you guys :Laie_22mini:!!!

glad you had a good time bro, was great to see you again, till next time

Glad to see you guys had a very enjoyable time.
Hopefully my regular Thursday punting of the event helped a bit. :)

@KZOR apologies, I knew I was forgetting someone somewhere, will rectify that asap

but yes, thanks as always for giving us a mention on your Wing It show, appreciate it

for those reading in, catch Kzor every Thursday evening at 20h00 on Youtube, you won't be sorry !!

...keep up the good work Sir !

OK, I can't give @vicTor the prize for the best pics because he is the organiser and said no to the prize... so instead we will give the prize to the person who drinks the best beer! Whoever drank this beer please PM me your full names, address, postal code and cell number and the Arbiter 2 will be on it's way to you!
upload_2021-11-21_13-22-47.jpeg

OK, I can't give @vicTor the prize for the best pics because he is the organiser and said no to the prize... so instead we will give the prize to the person who drinks the best beer! Whoever drank this beer please PM me your full names, address, postal code and cell number and the Arbiter 2 will be on it's way to you!
View attachment 244464
Thank yo SIR :)

Last edited:
View attachment 244464

Happy Birthday for tomorrow @TRIVIO74 :) ... what a kewl Birthday present :)

View attachment 244464
Thank you !!!

Last edited:
View attachment 244464
@Rob Fisher , you just made this dude's day ! It's his b/day tomorrow so he couldn't ask for a better prezzie , legend indeed :campeon2:

Back