JHB Vape Meet - 18 December 2021

What you guys have name tags and vape meet t-shirts o_O? Man we have to up our game in Cape Town:confused: Have a awesome day guys and girls VAPE MEETS ARE THE BEST! Can someone take a picture of the birthday boy @vicTor ( the pic he just took, he is not that good with the "Selfie" thing:))

What you guys have name tags and vape meet t-shirts o_O? Man we have to up our game in Cape Town:confused: Have a awesome day guys and girls VAPE MEETS ARE THE BEST! Can someone take a picture of the birthday boy @vicTor ( the pic he just took, he is not that good with the "Selfie" thing:))
As you read earlier on in this thread, it takes some begging like a dog asking for a biscuit. Maybe time we put @Bulldog to work?

Glad were not having a meet today, it’s a scorcher out there!

Regards

...like wow, so a few weeks ago I get a call from a dude in Cape Town, says his name is Etienne, asks me if the vape meet is still happening, I say yes bro but you do understand that it's in Joburg ?

he says yes, he knows ! and wants to attend with a buddy, I say, ok cool no problem, we'd be honored to have you bra's, like Awe ! and all that

I couldn't believe my eye's when these 2 guys from Cape Town rocked up at the meet today, respect !!!

Etienne on the left and Ghamiem on the right (was great having you there my brothers)

20211218_160238.jpg
20211218_160247.jpg

...once again we were graced with an honourable vaping "freedom fighter" Mr Kurt Yeo from VAPING SAVED MY LIFE @Vaping Saved My Life

This man had us intrigued with his vast knowledge of what's happening in the vaping world, I could sit and chat and learn from him for hours, he truly is a vaping ambassador, thank you from all of us for the work that you do.

20211218_220640.jpg

Trying out something new which I received for free from @JacoF today. Thank you sir! First time in a very, very long time I've vaped a creation not of my own.

WhatsApp Image 2021-12-18 at 11.16.45 PM.jpeg

Back