Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Hi All, I'm heading to JHB and PTA to visit friends and have been given a pink slip for Saturday the 1st December so we are going to have an impromptu vape meet at News Cafe in Sandton! No formal vendor stands at this one - just vapers meeting and greeting and having drinks and chatting!

Date : Saturday 1 December
Time : 11:00 am till whenever!
Venue : NewsCafe Sandton

The address of NewsCafe Sandton is:
Shop 5, 24 Central Centre, Corner Gwen Lane & Fredman Drive, Sandton

Meet-Greet-Header-2.jpg

But, let's also get some juice tasting going...

If you are an ECIGSSA Supporting Vendor that makes juice, feel free to come along to the vape meet and bring a few of your latest creations for the peeps to try out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would have loved to join on this one @Rob Fisher but i have other plans for the day that can not be changed.

To the guys that are going to join in on this enjou it and make memories.

Vape and chat while having a plate of chips :D

Now that would be something great!!!

Wish we could make it but we have a nephews birthday.
Have a great one!

Got the pink slip! Might pitch a bit later but will be there !

Hi all

Have been discussing with the team and with @Rob Fisher

If you are an ECIGSSA Supporting Vendor that makes juice, feel free to come along to the vape meet and bring a few of your latest creations for the peeps to try out.

Nothing formal, lets just have a good meetup and a nice juice tasting of the latest juices out there.

Looking forward to it

PS - have included the above in the original post at the top as well.

Ill def be popping in with a few testers like old times sake :p

That's great @Paulie !!!!
Remember the time you brought your first guava DIY juice to the Woodmead place (was it Mugg n Bean?)
And we left the juice on the table in the sun. It was a blistering hot day - and like an hour later the juice changed colour
@johan - you will probably remember that ;-)
Lol

That's great @Paulie !!!!
Remember the time you brought your first guava DIY juice to the Woodmead place (was it Mugg n Bean?)
And we left the juice on the table in the sun. It was a blistering hot day - and like an hour later the juice changed colour
@johan - you will probably remember that ;-)
Lol
lol yeah those days when we had 100 vapers in sa only hehe

lol yeah those days when we had 100 vapers in sa only hehe

Ya, and you and a few others were on the lunatic fringe with your hectic mods -
I will never forget the time I vaped that Smax Coffee juice on your serious mod at like 120W.
It was quite smooth though at 3mg - I coughed because of the volume not the strength...

Miss those days!!

Sorry Gents, travel plans have changed. Traveling back to Limpopo early Saturday morning. Can't believe I'm going to miss out on this ;(

My plans have changed so I'm in jhb this weekend.

I'll pop in for a "coffee"

Send from this side of the screen

Looking forward to seeing those who can make it tomorrow
Will be nice to have a chilled chat and vape!

Seems there was a double booking unforgivable I know but will have to give this one a skip sorry uncle....but we definitely on for Dec road trip!

Back