JHB VAPE MEET - 19/02/2022 - number V

If I attend this will be the closest one to me yet. Pity about my drinking and driving policy, because they seem to have some kick-ass beers on the menu... Maybe they'll let me buy a take away, lol

I did manage to get a take away of all 6 beers on offer. Will start testing tonight.

There has been a distinct shortage of pictures this time! Someone is gonna get a hurt real bad!
C1jhQlQWEAAx6ep.jpg

...video can be found here:

Looks like a lekker venue.

We need to get a venue this side so you guys can make the trek across the Jukskei river and have one in Pretoria at some stage.

Looks like a lekker venue.

We need to get a venue this side so you guys can make the trek across the Jukskei river and have one in Pretoria at some stage.
A nice venue that side is "Die withuis"

Why the dislike @Rob Fisher Perhaps a finger issue?
It may be, @Gizmo @Rob Fisher , just an idea, maybe group like for like, I.e like, winner, funny etc, / dislike, optimistic etc together, but for sanity’s sake don’t keep the like and dislike button next to each other for all of us, especially for me with banana and touchscreen adverse fingers, or I’m going to be apologizing and fixing on a regular basis.

But like and dislike need a looooooot of distance between them, a like instead of winner is still fine, or vice versa, not the other option though.

Once upon a time there were four dudes who sat around a square table on account that they could not find a round one. As they were all high on life, one suggested that they start a Vape meet. After no debate at all they all said" what can go wrong"

And so starts the legend of the Vape meets. Some say that never happened at all and that they are just a pigment of Victor's imagination, some say they are just a glitch in the Matrix. Whatever they are, they are not only amazing fun but if you find the magic table (of which there is only one per vape meet) then you can win stuff too.

The four dudes have magic powers and they take wine in boxes and transform it into juices from Malaysia, mods and RDA's from China and coils from Bearded Vikings from Norway (OK they are really some cool dudes from KZN)

You can meet people from all walks of life, Royalty like Kurt from Vaping saved my life and Dukes like Jurgens from Ink'd vapour and Grant from Vape studio. You can mingle with the common people like myself and DavyH and at most meets you can partake of a flagon of mead or a Gin made from the Juniper berries only found South of the capital (in Tannie Gerda's plot)

Conversation abounds around vaping, juices, mods, tanks and general kak prat. All the girls are hot and most of the guys are handsome, some are just not so handsome but they make up for it in personality.

All in all, whether vape meets are in fact real or they are just a slip in the temporal time line that leads you to believe you were there, they are an experience worth having.

The above comments are fictional and come from the distorted mind of a twisted individual and have no relationship to reality.

What a vape meet, what an awesome family we are. We know each other through the forum and yet a face to face has us talking like old friends of many years. To @vicTor and Co, thank you for organizing yet again a brilliant meet.

Jill and I were very pleased to have introduced some good folks to Swagga's. Beer is first class and food is really good. As mentioned the vibe there is always great.

A big shout out to all the sponsors for the first class prizes. Now at this point I have to set the record straight. At the first vape meet there were five of us and Jill and Errol won prizes. Due to this Errol has now stopped the stinkies and is now vaping exclusively, that is a big win. At a subsequent vape meet there was four of us and I won a giveaway. This time around there was three of us, Jill myself and Mark. The first draw and Mark got lucky. So our lucky record stood and there was no expectation of anything further. Corrie took the second spin, congrats Corrie, winner at your first meet. I honestly thought they were having a laugh when I was called for first prize. I am in fact very grateful for any thing that I win and am humbled by my lucky streak, but to put the record straight it is my table that seems to be lucky, not me personally.

Thank you for my Requiem BF kit, it is awesome and I can now proudly post on the just mechs thread. Thank you for the juices and coils and the brilliant atty stand and the T shirt that fits me where it touches.

Finally, I was asked at the vape meet if i would have a problem if the day and time of the vape meets change. My reply : I come to vape meets for the people, the date time and venue are secondary.

To all the folk I have met before, great hanging with you. To all the folk meeting for the first time, It was a pleasure.

Thank you for being there, thank you for being you and thank you for not beating me up for winning.

What a vape meet, what an awesome family we are. We know each other through the forum and yet a face to face has us talking like old friends of many years. To @vicTor and Co, thank you for organizing yet again a brilliant meet.

Jill and I were very pleased to have introduced some good folks to Swagga's. Beer is first class and food is really good. As mentioned the vibe there is always great.

A big shout out to all the sponsors for the first class prizes. Now at this point I have to set the record straight. At the first vape meet there were five of us and Jill and Errol won prizes. Due to this Errol has now stopped the stinkies and is now vaping exclusively, that is a big win. At a subsequent vape meet there was four of us and I won a giveaway. This time around there was three of us, Jill myself and Mark. The first draw and Mark got lucky. So our lucky record stood and there was no expectation of anything further. Corrie took the second spin, congrats Corrie, winner at your first meet. I honestly thought they were having a laugh when I was called for first prize. I am in fact very grateful for any thing that I win and am humbled by my lucky streak, but to put the record straight it is my table that seems to be lucky, not me personally.

Thank you for my Requiem BF kit, it is awesome and I can now proudly post on the just mechs thread. Thank you for the juices and coils and the brilliant atty stand and the T shirt that fits me where it touches.

Finally, I was asked at the vape meet if i would have a problem if the day and time of the vape meets change. My reply : I come to vape meets for the people, the date time and venue are secondary.

To all the folk I have met before, great hanging with you. To all the folk meeting for the first time, It was a pleasure.

Thank you for being there, thank you for being you and thank you for not beating me up for winning.

Well said. I couldn't agree with you more.... PS, Please save me a seat at your "Lucky Table" for the next meet. ;)

...well said @Stranger and thanks to all who said they had a good time

there is no greater reward than hearing this

...stay tuned

I'm so jealous I missed out on this one! The venue looked outstanding and I have no doubt the company was excellent as always. Plenty of new faces as well by the look of things - @Spunk3yMunk3y, this was your first one?

Congrats to all the winners - @Stranger , you da man!

And again, @vicTor , @JurgensSt (and @Scouse45 , didn't see your photo on the day?) your dedication and hard work is phenomenal!

I'm so jealous I missed out on this one! The venue looked outstanding and I have no doubt the company was excellent as always. Plenty of new faces as well by the look of things - @Spunk3yMunk3y, this was your first one?

Congrats to all the winners - @Stranger , you da man!

And again, @vicTor , @JurgensSt (and @Scouse45 , didn't see your photo on the day?) your dedication and hard work is phenomenal!
Yessir it was indeed my first :)

Back