JHB Vape Meet - 18 December 2021

Looked like you guys had loads of fun.

Hope I can make the next one again.

...like wow, so a few weeks ago I get a call from a dude in Cape Town, says his name is Etienne, asks me if the vape meet is still happening, I say yes bro but you do understand that it's in Joburg ?

he says yes, he knows ! and wants to attend with a buddy, I say, ok cool no problem, we'd be honored to have you bra's, like Awe ! and all that

I couldn't believe my eye's when these 2 guys from Cape Town rocked up at the meet today, respect !!!

Etienne on the left and Ghamiem on the right (was great having you there my brothers)

View attachment 246681
View attachment 246682

WOW! All the way from CT to attend a JHB Vape Meet! Says a lot about the JHB Vape Meet and the guys who made the effort!

@vicTor is truly a winner with the way in which he has organised these vape meets. I've never seen anything like it - it's much better than Vapecon, because it's personal. One gets to "meet" well-known names on the forum.
@vicTor is truly a winner with the way in which he has organised these vape meets. I've never seen anything like it - it's much better than Vapecon, because it's personal. One gets to "meet" well-known names on the forum.

I have to agree ... @vicTor and his team (@Room Fogger @JurgensSt @Scouse45 ), just keep raising the bar.

I think we all agree that Covid is going to be with us for some time, and by virtue of it, believe that smaller events such as what this team organised are going to be the new "Vapecons" for the foreseeable future ... and that we need to learn how to work with it, to which this team did a sterling job :campeon:

Hats off to them! ... for relaying same to attendees, taking attendees temperatures / details, kicking butts on social distancing, hosing us down with sanitiser, (including internally courtesy of our waitrons :giggle:) et al.

we would like to thank @KZOR for always mentioning our Vape Meets on his weekly Wingit show

(catch his shows on YouTube every Thursday evenings at 20h00, you won't be sorry)

These gigs just keep getting better and better! I’m really looking forward to one where there’s no rain…

Another great job by Santa @vicTor and his vaping elves. The amount of organisation that goes into the vape meets is fantastic, and support from the sponsors is just stellar.

These gigs just keep getting better and better! I’m really looking forward to one where there’s no rain…

Another great job by Santa @vicTor and his vaping elves. The amount of organisation that goes into the vape meets is fantastic, and support from the sponsors is just stellar.

thanks Davy, was good to see you again, glad you enjoyed it, without people like yourself, these meets won't happen, thank you for coming !

and also a HUGE thank you for the goodies you filled the PIF box with, very kind of you Sir !!

@vicTor Thanks for asking me to be a sponsor and thank you for a great vape meet event. Will attend them all that you organize. Thank you to to rest for also making it a great day out.

@vicTor Thanks for asking me to be a sponsor and thank you for a great vape meet event. Will attend them all that you organize. Thank you to to rest for also making it a great day out.

thank you Sir, so pleased that you enjoyed it

What you guys have name tags and vape meet t-shirts o_O? Man we have to up our game in Cape Town:confused: Have a awesome day guys and girls VAPE MEETS ARE THE BEST! Can someone take a picture of the birthday boy @vicTor ( the pic he just took, he is not that good with the "Selfie" thing:))

I'm proud to see our shirts being worn by such legends.

Give me a shout for anything you need, bud. Shirts, hoodies ( it gets cold there in the Cape) gizmos and gadgets, pretty much just about anything you need branded for your next meet.

I'm still trying to get the Joburg boys to take a 3m x 6m Vape Meet gazebo with teardrop banners, but they're not making enough money yet.

Back