PIF Nautilus Mini

MrGSmokeFree

Loves tobacco juice with a kick
ECIGSSA Donor
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Awards
O.k first time here that I am doing a "PIF" and it is due to this forum and its members. It's more like a family than a bunch of forum members there is alwayes someone willing to help.

So here we go kind members if you know of someone that just started this jouney like I did a few months back and like you all have done and you are a noob and not into coil building and you are into MTL you can gladly have this Nautilus Mini for free.

It comes with the box and all the fittings plus one coil and its a original. And I will ad a bottle of Joose Havanna Nightz 3 mg,55 ml I used 5 ml its not my flavour.

So if possible can the person that want it collect it in Cape Town, Northern Suburbs.I would not like to courier it because of the open bottle of Vape Juice.

This is just something small that can help someone get of the stinkies. So you can gladly pm me.

Have a lekker day further.20180710_141106.jpg 20180710_141141.jpg 20180712_084645.jpg

O.k first time here that I am doing a "PIF" and it is due to this forum and its members. It's more like a family than a bunch of forum members there is alwayes someone willing to help.

So here we go kind members if you know of someone that just started this jouney like I did a few months back and like you all have done and you are a noob and not into coil building and you are into MTL you can gladly have this Nautilus Mini for free.

It comes with the box and all the fittings plus one coil and its a original. And I will ad a bottle of Joose Havanna Nightz 3 mg,55 ml I used 5 ml its not my flavour.

So if possible can the person that want it collect it in Cape Town, Northern Suburbs.I would not like to courier it because of the open bottle of Vape Juice.

This is just something small that can help someone get of the stinkies. So you can gladly pm me.

Have a lekker day further.View attachment 138536 View attachment 138537 View attachment 138538
Nice gesture @MrGSmokeFree !

freakinawesome.jpg

Great gesture @MrGSmokeFree
If you want to courier the juice, just open up the bottle, squeeze the air out and then close and tighten (with air still squeezed out).
This will create negative pressure that will ensure that nothing leaks (provided the cap works properly)

View attachment 138548

If you want to courier the juice, just open up the bottle, squeeze the air out and then close and tighten (with air still squeezed out).
This will create negative pressure that will ensure that nothing leaks (provided the cap works properly)

Thank you for that tip @ddk1979 like I said you learn something new here everyday:campeon:

View attachment 138548

Also:
Take cap off, put a piece of gladwrap over the bottle opening (so that it overhangs), then screw the cap back on. Just leave enough slack so that the drop-tip doesn't pierce the wrap. This won't work for a bottle that has a dropper, though.

Also:
Take cap off, put a piece of gladwrap over the bottle opening (so that it overhangs), then screw the cap back on. Just leave enough slack so that the drop-tip doesn't pierce the wrap. This won't work for a bottle that has a dropper, though.
Thank you for the tip @aktorsyl

Back