PIF Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marconagel you are making your case worse with every reply. The people here are actually lekker people you just rubbed up the wrong way in your request for luxury items and seeing that you dont have a job at the moment not setting your priorities straight.

Alot of people get help on the forum for the right reasons and yes 99.9% dont come up straight in a thread asking for expensive stuff.
Anyway last thing I am going to say on this thread as its been going on for to long now.

SMD is Surface Mount Device. Did I mention SMD in my post? What was I thinking? Please come and see the new Vaping Device Thread. That is more dedicated to what I touched on earlier in this thread.
I'll be there momentarily...just doing a quick exploration to find it. Lol.
Is it the Vape Supplier thread?

Hi Steyn7777. No, it is the Vaping Spares Thread. https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vaping-spares-supplier.t50146/ Apologize for breaking any rules by posting the link here.

Am being jugded because i asked for help right by friday i will have goten my own wicking stuff but know at least i will have helped if someone asked me for help

Yes yes, I’m sure you’re a modern day saint and in between petting homeless kids and feeding strays you’re turning coke into Pepsi at Bar Mitzvahs but that is irrelevant.
All we see is, on the same day you make an account you are begging for handouts. Not even the basics but luxury goodies. You’ve made a total of 17 posts, every single one related to asking for a Pif. You have contributed exactly ****all to the forum in regards to input so why would anyone feel obligated to help?
I’ve seen many thousands of rands worth of stuff piffed on here to deserving people, the generosity has been astounding BUT we’re also pretty good at sniffing out a bullshit artist.
I’m fairly certain that this isn’t your first time trying this here and you’ve probably succeeded before but not this time. Your username is a little too close to the last one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Times are tough, there is some days where i dont even have juice, I buy DIY juice from a member to save mone
Yes yes, I’m sure you’re a modern day saint and in between petting homeless kids and feeding strays you’re turning coke into Pepsi at Bar Mitzvahs but that is irrelevant.
All we see is, on the same day you make an account you are begging for handouts. Not even the basics but luxury goodies. You’ve made a total of 17 posts, every single one related to asking for a Pif. You have contributed exactly Fuckall to the forum in regards to input so why would anyone feel obligated to help?
I’ve seen many thousands of rands worth of stuff piffed on here to deserving people, the generosity has been astounding BUT we’re also pretty good at sniffing out a bullshit artist.
I’m fairly certain that this isn’t your first time trying this here and you’ve probably succeeded before but not this time. Your username is a little too close to the last one.

Way to go, Strontium!!! I couldn't have said it better myself.Thumbs Up.png Thumbs Up.png Thumbs Up.png

Attachments

• Thumbs Up.png
    Thumbs Up.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 27
All we see is, on the same day you make an account you are begging for handouts. Not even the basics but luxury goodies. You’ve made a total of 17 posts, every single one related to asking for a Pif. You have contributed exactly ****all to the forum in regards to input so why would anyone feel obligated to help?
Well then am sorry of the way i asked for help and sorry if i sound like a bullshit artist i am not that other guy

That other marco is from polokwane am from pretoria he is 30 am 32 but am sorry if i offended anyone

@Marconagel You seem to think that all of us in this forum are a bunch of idiots. Right after your first post and request, I think I and many others in this forum gave you some very good advice and told you to find a job first. Sell one mod to buy what you need vape and maintain the other mod. I even explained how I had lent my other mod to a buddy and get by perfectly. You come back with the feeble excuse that they are of sentimental value. BULL****! You said you vape 4 tanks a day. Lets say it's a small 3ml tank. That will finish a 60ml bottle of juice in one week. A 60ml bottle of premium juice costs in the region of R250.00 each, and you would need four of those to see you through the month. That is R1000.00 on juice a month not to mention cotton and coils and the general cost of maintaining the device.

I fully agree with Strontium. I think that you are lying through your teeth. I don't even believe that you vape. I think that you are a chancer and you can't spell, to save your life even with a built in spell checker. Everything that you have said here proves it, so why don't you give it up and go away.

I am so angry at you audacity that if we were face to face right now, I would probably have said a lot more that would have made me very unpopular with the admins of this forum.

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET ANYTHING FROM US, so just drop it and leave us alone. Go away, Vamoose, Hamba !!!!

Damn, I need a heart transplant. Has anybody got a spare heart lying around somewhere?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much. My address is somewhere in Middle Earth. Alternatively I could send an eagle to collect it, but you will need to feed it on arrival or it will eat you instead :)

Thanks for making me laugh. I was really so pissed off.

Hi guys

Please lets just cool it on this thread and move on...

@Marconagel the reason that people have become upset is because many are very passionate about this forum and we are quite a tightly woven community. You came on without introducing yourself and your first post was to ask for things that werent actually vital items to get you off the smokes.

That is not the spirit of PIF on ECIGSSA, so whoever advised you to come here and ask for what you did was not well informed.

The spirit of PIF is to give things to those that are really in need. In this case, folk who would otherwise be smoking, or just cant afford any vape device. And then that person pays it forward when he/she is able to.

if you get involved, get to know the people and be part of the community you will see that the spirit of kindness here is very strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back