Please Help

Florida roodepoort....i cnt seem to get my updated details to save:(

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Tapatalk

Get yourself a Mvp 2.0 and a Kangertech Areotank. Can't go wrong. I have mech mods and still use the mvp as a work horse.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
This would be the perfect setup to begin with and it will last. The MVP is a workhorse, excellent advise. He will also be able to charge and the charge will last long time.

Florida roodepoort....i cnt seem to get my updated details to save:(

You should consider joining the vape meet in JHB on the 14th of June to meet all the forum members and see the setups available. You will definitely get great help and an idea of what you would want and can afford. Suppliers are also available if you want to buy on the day.

:D im gna b there for sho lol.... um just had a look at the mvp 2.0 to my understanding its straight forward fill liq n screw on n vape its not(correct me i use the rong term) RBA

yup, that's correct, take tank off, fill with liquid and screw back on, as easy as that :) MVP rocks :rock:

:D im gna b there for sho lol.... um just had a look at the mvp 2.0 to my understanding its straight forward fill liq n screw on n vape its not(correct me i use the rong term) RBA

The MVP is a battery. You can exchange Clearomizers (tanks) and some RBA will work on this device but it will have some restriction when you are building your own coils. If you do use a clearomizer this device is perfect.

Ok coz im not looking to have RBA at this point in time.i first need to get proper gear n learn more then once im in u guys league lol oll b pimpibg

i don't believe you can go wrong with a MVP then @Imotions, unless you don't like the box mod :)

i don't have big hands, being a girl and all, but it's very comfy to me, straight from the beginning :) i have the button facing downwards and lightly press it with the side of my thumb, works perfectly :rock:

i'm waiting for my bonus time dude, two more months, then i'm gonna have some real fun vape shopping :rock:

@Imotions you cannot go wrong with the MVP, and you can use it with a KAYFUN RBA, as long as your coil that you build is 1.5Ohm or above, your MVP will run it.
and more importantly your MVP will double up as a coil Ohm reader....

I would rather look at the VTR then, it's still a box design, but you can use it for sub ohm coils too. Works great on my .6/.7ohm trident RDA coil.

pic of the vtr with the trident? didn't realise you could stick a dripper on there and still get at the drip tip unless you have one long driptip :)

pic of the vtr with the trident? didn't realise you could stick a dripper on there and still get at the drip tip unless you have one long driptip :)

i'm such a nub, never realised the vtr comes with an extension tube. now it all makes sense. nice vid dude

hey all its the return of MR I:--P Good and Bad news
Good News:i managed to get some juice from vape king cheesecake flavour OMW the difference between this liquid juice and twisp liquid juice jeez its like im really eating a cheesecake haha soma munch munch munch
now i can honestly tell anyone thats new to the vape scene DO NOT GET PUT OFF IN THE STARTING OF THE JOURNEY...seriously speaking just by tasting a flavour i am already thinking of the future lmao8--) i def wanna taste like every flavour out there in the market...probably going to upgrade my vape gear each time i upgrade my fishing gear which is weekly:tmi:
Bad News: i smoked stinkies yesterday but hated the feeling

dude don't stress. having a stinkie every now and then isn't the end of the world. it's your life and you're choice and as long as it's not illegal then no one has a right to tell you what to do.

true story however i doubt i will actually go back to it actually feel like something crawling out my throat after smoking them :sick:

Back