Please Help

Sorry well just had a look at vapeking.co.za n got lost haha wat wud i b looking for

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Tapatalk

@Imotions have a quick look at this vid for some ideas so long

I don't know why I am always the one that ends up being suspicious....maybe it's the handle......or the sentence constructs.........but this time round I will just shut up and let things play out...........you guys really are a bunch of super helpful people.....

Wow theres alot more to it than just putting liquid n puffing... i think basically i am or had expectation of smoking it as a normal cig where i could take long drags... i have tried pulling direct into the lungs once but the twisp just like stopped burning or cut off hence reason i ask about dripping

Firstly a big warm welcome @Imotions. You have now stepped into a wonderful world of VAPING whereby people are willing to help and you will see there is more than just a twisp. I myself started on the twisp and found their liquids to be foul tasting (Mixed Rebel & Toasted Tobacco) and the only time it tasted decent really, was when there was a new coil with a fresh batch of Liquid. It did give me a tingle/uncomfortable sensation and within in a 4-6 days it just got worse. The coils are very expensive and I basically used a new coil every few days. Moving along...

Yesterday I purchased a MVP 2.0 from VapeKing. It comes with everything you need other then the E-Juices which they also sell. From my first puff/vape/drag what ever you want to call it I was gob smacked. The taste, the flavour the sensation was a MILLION times different in comparison.

My suggestion is get Either a MVP or a starter kit at one of the retailers and lose that other nonsense :)

I don't know why I am always the one that ends up being suspicious....maybe it's the handle......or the sentence constructs.........but this time round I will just shut up and let things play out...........you guys really are a bunch of super helpful people.....
I am with you on this one, but this time the penalty will be a ban...it will not be tolerated misusing the kindness and time of others.

I am with you on this one, but this time the penalty will be a ban...it will not be tolerated misusing the kindness and time of others.

I must be missing something..

36mg no flavour juice "prank"... chaos theory at work... but i really don't think that will happen again ;)

Welcome @Imotions.

Since you are based in JHB I would strongly suggest booking some time with @Gizmo and/or @Stroodlepuff (The owners of VapeKing) and have them go through with you all the options and variations.

Once you see a few setups that you you like, go on to youtube and watch some reviews on those devices, the three reviewers I highly recommend are Rip Trippers, Grimm Green and Pbursado. Here are there channels:

Rip Trippers

Grimm Green

PBursado

Simply click on the name above and it will take you to their youtube channel.

If you have any more queries, do not hesitate to post them here and I am sure someone will respond in due time

if your going from a Twisp to your next setup, you cannot go wrong with a MVP 2 - it has so many positives to it.
long batery life
variable voltage
variable wattage
Ohm meter
cellphone charger
vape on pass through - ie if the batteries is flat you smoke it of the mains (sort of)

you get a decent tank with them aswell.

but go to vapeking they will sort you out.

Welcome @Imotions.

Since you are based in JHB I would strongly suggest booking some time with @Gizmo and/or @Stroodlepuff (The owners of VapeKing) and have them go through with you all the options and variations.

Once you see a few setups that you you like, go on to youtube and watch some reviews on those devices, the three reviewers I highly recommend are Rip Trippers, Grimm Green and Pbursado. Here are there channels:

Rip Trippers

Grimm Green

PBursado

Simply click on the name above and it will take you to their youtube channel.

If you have any more queries, do not hesitate to post them here and I am sure someone will respond in due time

Thanks @BhavZ :)

@Imotions you are more than welcome to come through and we will go through everything with you :) sorry I took so long to reply been a hectic day.

Honestly im feeling like a kid that has a new toy waiting to be played with

Awesome stuff i am in florida so my guess krugersdorp is closest therefore i shall saddle up and visit the store in krugersdorp

You are very welcome to come, but unfortunately I do not have stock of the mods and drippers. Your very best bet will be to go to @Stroodlepuff and @Gizmo. And they are awesome when it comes to mods RDA's

Well basically i just need guidance lol need to see if it is for me or not

Back