Please Help

Once you are onto top of what vapeing involves, it is just like smoking or dragging on a stinky.

Yes there is a bit more to vapeing than just opening a pack of stinkies, but the trade off is it is a lot healthier for you and you will feel the difference. But if all the dripping and building stuff is too much for you, you can opt to stay with just refilling a tank every day and enjoy it just as much. My suggestion though to get more satisfaction out of your vape is invest in a decent tank which holds a decent amount of liquid, so that you are not needing to refill every couple of hours and get yourself a variable voltage battery, where you can control the power out put of the battery based on the resistance of the coil in the tank.

Using a clearo or clearo tank, it is really just a case of putting some liquid and enjoying, with the occasional bit of maintenance, i.e. replace coil; clean tank. Easy. ;)

With dripping, well, a little bit of money (just like when you purchased the Twisp) and you have a dripping setup, 5 to 10 mins to build your first coil and then 2 to 5 min when required, depending on whether you use cotton or silica and you are off and vapeing again.

Long draws whether lung hit or mouth to lung are limited to 10 sec on most mods (batteries), it is a built in safety feature. For mechanical mods (which do not have any electronics) you can take longer draw, but you do not want too as it can damage the battery, that is why with a RBA the vapor generated is high and you get your fill in a shorter time therefore not requiring long draws.

A lot of the members on this forum are bit more of hobbyists and enjoy the more advanced typing of vaping. Don't let this put you off vapeing.

Highly appreciated guys alot of advice n tips... best part of my journey is......i work for manufacturers of cigs

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Tapatalk

one can actually say i have strong will power jeez get free cigs n u opt to b clean heeeeeh makarena

Hi all once again didnt know if i should post another thread..... a friend told me that i should try a titan pro tank or something in that line with my twisp battery nw wat difference would it make if i do that

you can try another tank, but you should def look into a battery with at least variable voltage :)

where are you from again, you should update your profile to show location :) like JHB of die kaap haha

it has been mentioned elsewhere a few times also and as peter says, best to start off with a battery/unit that has at least some kind of option to adjust the voltage or even wattage. the difference it makes to your enjoyment of what you vape is beyond compare.

Ok kewl so i shud first try upgrading my battery to get a better vape

A variable or adjustable battery is always the best place to start, that way you can adjust to what ever tank or coil you are vapeing on, that way ensuring you are always getting the best out of your atty's performance. The other alternative is to always ensure you have low ohm atty's in your tank e.g. 1.5 ohm then you will get a decent vape out of your 3.7v battery.

It is just easier to start with a regulated mod (adjustable) battery.

Awesome stuff thanks any idea where or who or wjat brand is decent stuff

Further how can i or what can i use/do so i am able to take long drags

Hey there, nice to meet you. I have found that when using top coil clearomizers(Like Twsip), sometimes the juice pops on to the tongue and this causes a pin prick sensation, which is actually super hot juice popping off the coil directly on to the tongue.

The issue with the sore throat can just be the stage where your body is getting rid of the toxins from stinkies and your esophagus is just a tad sensitive, this will pass fortunately.

The safest move would be to start gradually increasing your experience with various clearomizers before jumping on to the drippers. This is unless you can spend some time reading the forum and getting to know the various technical terms/concepts. Once you get these concepts, the rest falls in place.

Youtube and especially 'RipTrippers' is an excellent way to get a quick view of various RDA'S(Rebuildable Dripping Atomizers), RBA'S(Rebuild-able Atomizers=Typically have a tank that holds juice so you don't have to constantly drip), etc etc. It will also show you the inside workings of various Atomizers.

If you are looking for a quick solution then the best would be to just buy a few different types of clearomizers similar to Twisp, you get bottom coil, top coils etc etc, each with their own benefits/drawbacks.

But do not stress too much, in about a week with little effort, you will already be speaking Vape Lingua franca(Language).

I was also bumbed with my first device although it did introduce me to this awesome vaping experience and totally got me off the stinkies. Heck, some of the Twisp clearo's I have rebuilt their coils and they still work, although using cotton instead of silica wick, and a smaller diameter coil, and also with some adjustments to the airflow.

Anyways, drop me a PM with any questions you have but trust me, the journey is only beginning, welcome to fantasy land full of never ending fun, awesome folks and clouds of delicious vapor.

This could be the ideal setup for this stage in your journey:
http://vapemob.co.za/product/evo/
In terms of a clearomizer and price, this rocks, no hot juice on the tongue.
http://vapemob.co.za/product/mob-1300mah-variable-voltage/
In terms of a decent battery with variable voltage(you can customize your power/vape), this is a great battery at a good price.

All the Vape shops on this site are top notch and I have had awesome experiences with all of them, including VapeMob, you cannot go wrong with these legends. I had the unfortunate experience of buying my first vape stuff from China Town, so it was initially a long road. Yours will be shorter, to 'satisfaction' that is now that you are in the correct place. Well done on quitting the stinkies, it pays off big time........in no time at all.

Last edited:
Hey chop07 thanx for that i always knew that sting feeling was not supposed to happen im def gna b getting diff setups n hardware thanks to this forum my eyes r opening each day i read a thread here.... who know ill probably b posting you tube videos myself one day haha

Hey chop07 thanx for that i always knew that sting feeling was not supposed to happen im def gna b getting diff setups n hardware thanks to this forum my eyes r opening each day i read a thread here.... who know ill probably b posting you tube videos myself one day haha

Anything I can do to help, just drop me a PM. And yes, you will, in no time, this is the most healthy addiction ever, with zero negatives(except the wallet damaging factor). And it smells sooo much better than stinkies.

The best thing to do is experiment, safely of course, but have fun, tear devices apart and see what makes them tick, it is actually very simple technology. When the time comes for the choice between mechanical mod and electronic mod, go mechanical. And if you ever can, get yourself a REO.

Wallet damaging haha theres always something but def worth it health wise n smell wise:p

Wallet damaging haha theres always something but def worth it health wise n smell wise:p

Get yourself a Mvp 2.0 and a Kangertech Areotank. Can't go wrong. I have mech mods and still use the mvp as a work horse.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Eish ok um maybe someone answered this already but im hearing of alot of mods which is recommended as a starter i.e something thats not an arm n a leg yet is quality to last till i get the hang of things n feel a need to go advanced

Eish ok um maybe someone answered this already but im hearing of alot of mods which is recommended as a starter i.e something thats not an arm n a leg yet is quality to last till i get the hang of things n feel a need to go advanced

How much do do want to spend?
do you want to fill a tank once a day, or are you ok with refilling it 2 to 3 times a day?
how often do you want to charge the battery?
will you have access to a power source during the day? (to charge a battery)

I would like to fill the tank 1or 2 times a day. Yes i always am around a power source but would also like something that wouldnt need charging every hour maybe something i can charge in the car also as i go fishing alot.

I am not sure where you are located but most would recommend (when budget is tight) going with a ego VV battery. It is an upgrade from the standard battery and gives a better vape than the standard battery as it has variable voltage which means you can adjust the voltage to your liking as there are factors that would affect your quality of vape (QoV). The necessity of variable voltage and variable wattage devices becomes very apparent when vaping complex juices (juices with more than one flavour, strapple - strawberry and apple as an example) because different flavour become more pronounced at different temperatures and a VV battery will assist with this.

These are the popular places to get a VV Ego battery:

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

I a decent tank like the Protank 2 mini V2 or the Protank 3 mini will give a great vape on those batteries mentioned above and link 1 and link 3 I think has stock of them, link 2 is getting stock in soon, probably next week some time.

Hope that helps

if you have round about R1000 then....

get the MVP 2.0 - sparkle or energy edition, its a nicer one and comes with a better starter thatnk in my opinion.

the battery in the MVP will last you 1-2 days!
you can use it while charging
you can even use it as power pack to charge your phone

on the MVP you can adjust the voltage or wattage
more power means more vapor - but be carefull- too much power means a burnt taste

then for when you are building your own coils, you can even use the mvp as a resistance meter, it checks what Ohms your coils are.

now the tanks that comes with it:
normal edition: iclear30 - this is a top heated tank with wicks that run down into the tank - the tank itself is deasent size, but beacuse it got so much wick you cant really vape until the last drop and when you change flavour the old jiuce is still all in the wicking.

the energy or sparkel edition: these come with a 2.4ml iclear 16B tank

this is a bottom heated coil, meaning the coil sits at the bottom of the tank so you can vape until the last drop, the wicking is just enough, so when you change flavour the old flavour does not interfere :)

price:
normal: R750 more or less
energy or sparkle: R870 mopre or less

and you can then also get some juices, all in all coming in at under R1k

get in touch with vapeking.co.za

Great stuff got me some thinking to do on which route to take nw lol

Back