Provari P3 with kit

Nicotine is extremely bad for you...I saw my mother paralyzed for 3years as a result of it. Your body increases calcium production in order to counter vein contractions caused by nicotine, thus hardening the walls eventually resulting in aneurisms/aka strokes. My father inlaw has 6 arteries bypassed after they collapsed from beein perfectly healthy- result from nicotine. It kills more people than Tar and other chemicals in cigz, just not always noted as heart attacks and strokes happen due to other causes aswell. I'm just forced to scale down slowely in order to not relapse back to cigs...But ultimately I hate nicotine.

Actually, studies have show that in the quantities available in vaping, Nicotine is fairly safe and actually has some benefits too. To put it in perspective, too much sugar can be very harmful - basically it's a matter of quantity, and staying below some level is generally safe. Just have a look at the news section on the site for some very interesting articles.

But quitting nicotine is, in the end, a personal decision and if that is your intent then best of luck with it...still, just don't rush it and risk going back to the cigs ;)

Guys, while I truly admire all the interesting conversation and fully understand how we got here, may I suggest we wait for @Julz79 to comment - and lets remember we are now a "bit" off topic.

@Julz79 - you still there?

apologies, i get a bit carried away.

Nicotine is extremely bad for you...I saw my mother paralyzed for 3years as a result of it. Your body increases calcium production in order to counter vein contractions caused by nicotine, thus hardening the walls eventually resulting in aneurisms/aka strokes. My father inlaw has 6 arteries bypassed after they collapsed from beein perfectly healthy- result from nicotine. It kills more people than Tar and other chemicals in cigz, just not always noted as heart attacks and strokes happen due to other causes aswell. I'm just forced to scale down slowely in order to not relapse back to cigs...But ultimately I hate nicotine.
I agree with @free3dom, nic in itself is no more harmful than caffeine. Lots of research have shown this. Here are but two articles: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/nicotine-clinical-trials-missing.t8093/#post-170810 and http://themindunleashed.org/2014/10/nicotine-are-we-wrong.html

Hi all - still here. Appreciate all the information and motivation. I'm going to hold onto my Mod and persevere.

:dance::clap::rock::rock::rock: Great news on a monday morning.

Hi all - still here. Appreciate all the information and motivation. I'm going to hold onto my Mod and persevere.

Fantastic to hear that @Julz79
All the best with it and do let us know how it's going.

That is wonderful news :clap::party:

Keep coming to the forum to ask questions if you run into any further problems, or even just for a chat :)

Guys, while I truly admire all the interesting conversation and fully understand how we got here, may I suggest we wait for @Julz79 to comment - and lets remember we are now a "bit" off topic.

@Julz79 - you still there?

A bit off topic :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have to say a big thanks to all the Admins and Mods for putting up with our blatant disregard of the rules and complete railroading of this thread. It was for a good cause and thankfully, being the awesome team you are, you could read this and understand the reasoning behind the hijack :D

As someone suggested (and if it is acceptable to @Julz79 ) it would be best if this thread was moved into the Newbie section, for future reference :)

Funny, many over the counter as well as scheduled medicine contains nicotine and derivatives of nicotine, if it is so dangerous and/or unhealthy, why is it available?

Funny, many over the counter as well as scheduled medicine contains nicotine and derivatives of nicotine, if it is so dangerous and/or unhealthy, why is it available?
If it wasn't dangerous why cant you buy 100% pure nicotine anywhere? Have a few sips if your nicotine and tell me how good you feel afterwards. This article says it's not addictive, then I suppose ppl are vaping it for the sure taste? If it wasn't addictive, you would be vaping pure vg/pg liquids, no point in nicotine then is there?

If it wasn't dangerous why cant you buy 100% pure nicotine anywhere? Have a few sips if your nicotine and tell me how good you feel afterwards. This article says it's not addictive, then I suppose ppl are vaping it for the sure taste? If it wasn't addictive, you would be vaping pure vg/pg liquids, no point in nicotine then is there?
I think 100% caffeine will have about the same affect on you as the 100% nicotine but ppl just accept the amount in coffee or tee or what ever because it does not go hand in hand with so many bad substances as nicotine does in tobacco

I think 100% caffeine will have about the same affect on you as the 100% nicotine but ppl just accept the amount in coffee or tee or what ever because it does not go hand in hand with so many bad substances as nicotine does in tobacco
Lmao

There was a few research articles on this. Apparently the other stuff in tobacco makes one addicted to nicotine - they rewire your synapses. Lots of medical research was carried out with nicotine on non-smokers. None of them became addicted. One primary pillar of addiction is that the affected person always needs more. From experience we know that vapers never go up in nicotine, only down, many begin by chain vaping, which moderates later on. Thus, it seems we are slowly moving away from the initial addiction and our bodies' cravings become less and less.
Off course 100 mg nicotine will kill you, but you will have to inject it for trying to swallow it won't work - you will just bring it all up and feel terrible. The same is true of many ordinary substances. This, of course, does not apply to little children.

Yip exactly.

You can see it after vaping for awhile - I love nic. BUT I don't get the shakes and cranky hell as when I don't vape for a few hours.

When I smoked, I would crack after an hour of not smoking

There was a few research articles on this. Apparently the other stuff in tobacco makes one addicted to nicotine - they rewire your synapses. Lots of medical research was carried out with nicotine on non-smokers. None of them became addicted. One primary pillar of addiction is that the affected person always needs more. From experience we know that vapers never go up in nicotine, only down, many begin by chain vaping, which moderates later on. Thus, it seems we are slowly moving away from the initial addiction and our bodies' cravings become less and less.
Off course 100 mg nicotine will kill you, but you will have to inject it for trying to swallow it won't work - you will just bring it all up and feel terrible. The same is true of many ordinary substances. This, of course, does not apply to little children.
correct a few that says it isn't, and millions that say it is, in the end it would be a matter of deciding what you want to believe I guess.

correct a few that says it isn't, and millions that say it is, in the end it would be a matter of deciding what you want to believe I guess.
For how many year did the millions not know that smoking kills, or HIV cause Aids now they know better. The truth must start somewhere, a few know the truth before the millions will follow

Geez not even logic sense can break a mental block, some guys are just too wise for me - I'm out of here.

Back