Provari P3 with kit

Let's have a look at some other things that can kill you:

Drinking 100% alcohol....check
Drinking 100 litres of water...check
Eating half your weight of pretty much anything...check
A bird hitting you at 300km/h....check

Starting to see a pattern here? That's right, quantity makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE ;)

Let's have a look at some other things that can kill you:

Drinking 100% alcohol....check
Drinking 100 litres of water...check
Eating half your weight of pretty much anything...check
A bird hitting you at 300km/h....check

Starting to see a pattern here? That's right, quantity makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE ;)
I merely sayin, if someone tells me nicotine is actually good for you it BS!, point blank, we can return to topic as you pointed out earlier freedom, or you guys wanna stick to this.

Geez not even logic sense can break a mental block, some guys are just too wise for me - I'm out of here.
I merely sayin, if someone tells me nicotine is actually good for you it BS!, point blank, we can return to topic as you pointed out earlier freedom, or you guys wanna stick to this.
No one told you that! The words I used were "no more harmful than caffeine". And nicotine has beneficial uses, which you would have picked up if you read the articles or did some research. So far, all we got were some point blank unsubstantiated statements and a safety data sheet, which seems to me has not taken more up to date research and the FDA's declaration into consideration.
Happy vaping.

Guys we totally hijacked this thread, tried to prove to the Op that the community is here to help and alls cool. If you have beef take it offline, cheers.

Lmao, dude, thats exactly what you doing right now.

This is where I unwatch thread ;)

@Puff&Pass this is a fun forum and nobody is looking for shit, you made an unsubstantiated comment and obviously members are going to respond in a mocking manner, what do you expect? When you start calling members idiots, then this idiot (@johan), think you are just trying foolishly to cause shit.

See this is were i get stuck .. the one side of me want to respond with .. "I am not looking for it, you are giving it out .. "

But the more mature me will just smile and wave
Bwahahahahaha good response kimbo. This guy is bad for the forum

Guys, let this thread rest for a while...

Back