Regulated mod suggestions

As interesting as this topic has become guys let's pull it back to what it was intended for . The search for a good regulated mod capable of doing sub ohm vapes. The likes of which a dripper can be used on as well as something like the nautilus atlantis

@Marzuq @jtgrey Hey guys no hassles from me. I did a really stupid thing because I didn't know or think better. I need all the hiding i can get. Agreed safety first!!!

As for kit I think I have pretty decent stuff... my mod is the SMOK 18350 Fury-s (Still looking if i can get the 18650 tube separate) and then I am using the SMOK X-Pure RDA with the ceramic Base. I also swapped the standard magnet that is in the tube for the 7amp fused switch that they give you spare.

@Marzuq @jtgrey Hey guys no hassles from me. I did a really stupid thing because I didn't know or think better. I need all the hiding i can get. Agreed safety first!!!

As for kit I think I have pretty decent stuff... my mod is the SMOK 18350 Fury-s (Still looking if i can get the 18650 tube separate) and then I am using the SMOK X-Pure RDA with the ceramic Base. I also swapped the standard magnet that is in the tube for the 7amp fused switch that they give you spare.

One thing to keep in mind is that this forum is there to help others learn from mistakes already made but also to help others by letting them know about the mistakes you made. No hidings being dealt out here. What you experienced will help the next guy avoid it.

Back