REO - The Basics

I'm going with the reomiser 8 in black. It's a derringer. Should be a good direct lung hitter with decent flavour.

Can't go wrong with the RM8, I had one to try out and it was awesome. Cant wait for the pictures.

Probably only on Monday
I will hound the courier tomorrow. Maybe I can go pick it up from their jhb offices.

Maybe I'll exercise some patience which I seem to be lcaking and let it arrive on Monday.

Personally I think this wait will be easy. Been waiting since last Wednesday.

Got my Sony vtc 4s charged and ready and I'm considering taking my efests out of my dual mech mod for the reo, got them last week.

On second thought I think I'll use the sonys for a few days and then buy her new batteries it she treats me well.

Is there a noalax alternative I can get at builders warehouse that anyone is aware of?

VapeIT has a great alternative that I've been using, works great.

I was hoping for something I could pick up tomorrow. I have bought an extra contact so I guess ill see how it works before getting the dielectric grease.

Otherwise I would be happy to give you some of mine tomorrow, but I'm in Benoni.

@Christos If I may, why do you need an alternative for noalox so soon/urgently?
Well prevention is better than cure?
Just thought I should be thoroughly prepared because I like building with 22 gage kanthal which generally has low ohms builds.

Just thought I should be thoroughly prepared because I like building with 22 gage kanthal which generally has low ohms builds.
Which bf dripper do you plan on fitting 22g wire in?

Is the resistance not going to be to low and ramp time a bit long for that thick wire, esp for a Mech mod.

What area are you in ? May be able to help you with some grease

The REO comes with a small vile of noalox, enough for a good few services/pitstops. I use this from RS Components in Midrand. 20ml goes a long way and I use it on/under the spring, on the positive contact during routine maintenance and the battery positive and negative plates when I replace the batteries.

Well, if it comes with a bit of noalax that's great.

I currently use 22 gauge on my mech mod.
I guess ill have to wait and see.

It will be the derringer style RM8.

Well, if it comes with a bit of noalax that's great.

I currently use 22 gauge on my mech mod.
I guess ill have to wait and see.

It will be the derringer style RM8.
Ah, I forgot about the littlest tub of Noalox that comes with the new Reo - thanks for the reminder @Blu_Marlin. That lasts a long time. If you go below 0.5 ohms, they say apply about once a week after cleaning the positive contact with a white eraser and alcohol.

A question if I may please,
They do come in lots of different colours - are they powder coated?
Dave

Back