Rta/Rda for pico

R87

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Howsit everyone

I would like to change my melo 3 tank to a rta/rda but have no clue which one to get. Something with good air flow(top and bottom), good vape and flavor production.

I'm not sure which is better a rta or rda for a novice to coil building.

Please help.

Howsit @R87
A Rta is a tank with a self build deck
A Rda is a dripper also with a self build deck buyt diffrence to a RTA is so basically you drip juice and vape a few pulls then have to re drip again (does not have a tank)
Building ease comes down to which rta/rda you choose . they all have diffrent build decks.

So i can help you out for what to look for but first do you want a
Rta- rebuildable tank or
Rda- rebuildable dripper

Last edited:
I'm with @Kaizer, the Serpent Mini is a single coil 22mm RTA that looks very easy to build and wick so will be a great way to get into rebuilding. It's very compact so will suit the form of the Pico very well.

Just keep in mind that you can't go bigger than 22mm otherwise it simply won't fit on the Pico.

Howsit @R87
A Rta is a tank with a self build deck
A Rda is a dripper so basically you drip juice and vape a few pulls then have to re drip again (does not have a tank)
Building ease comes down to which rta/rda you choose . they all have diffrent build decks.

So i can help you out it what to look for but first do you want a
Rta- rebuildable tank or
Rda- rebuildable dripper

Thank you@ clouds4days.

A rta would be the option.

Price wise what am I looking at and what is good rta to get

Thank you@ clouds4days.

A rta would be the option.

Price wise what am I looking at and what is good rta to get

Cool bud.
I think your best bet would be the serpent mini as every one has mentioned above bud.
Nice easy build deck for single coils and good flavour and smooth.
Only one issue i have with serpent mini is dessert flavours dont shine as much as other certain tanks but its still pretty good.

You not gonna get massive clouds as its only single coil but will reap rewards flavour wise.
Also another bonus on this tank is its not juice thirsty compared to most new tanks.

Also being a small tank looks awesome on the pico . (see @skola picture above)

Price on one is +/- R515.00

The next tank i would suggest is the avocado but that will be for a later stage as its a bit of a tricky one to start with. And drinks juice at a rate to none.

Serpent mini for the win bud.

Cool bud.
I think your best bet would be the serpent mini as every one has mentioned above bud.
Nice easy build deck for single coils and good flavour and smooth.
Only one issue i have with serpent mini is dessert flavours dont shine as much as other certain tanks but its still pretty good.

You not gonna get massive clouds as its only single coil but will reap rewards flavour wise.
Also another bonus on this tank is its not juice thirsty compared to most new tanks.

Also being a small tank looks awesome on the pico . (see @skola picture above)

Price on one is +/- R515.00

The next tank i would suggest is the avocado but that will be for a later stage as its a bit of a tricky one to start with. And drinks juice at a rate to none.

Serpent mini for the win bud.
Thank you for the advice much appreciated

Serpent Mini is a winner.

c49afcdc652dbbfd170153d01c0e35da.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

My Melo 3 mini is on my IPV D2 tried the ccell 0.5 ss coil was less than impressed. Having read all the hype about the 0.9 kanthal i need to get a few to try.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

I raise again... And the winner of this hand has to be the Melo III with cCell coil! :b1:
View attachment 58342

Not the winner IMO.... same bet doubled down. :nod:

picoavo.jpg

No cCell tank can replace any of my Avo's. :shake: Part of it is the restrictions of the .9Ω cCells. As you know I build for my liquids (always have), and the ceramic wonders and blunders can not beat the flavor builds. ;)

Not the winner IMO.... same bet doubled down. :nod:

View attachment 58350

No cCell tank can replace any of my Avo's. :shake: Part of it is the restrictions of the .9Ω cCells. As you know I build for my liquids (always have), and the ceramic wonders and blunders can not beat the flavor builds. ;)

Maybe I should fire up my Avo again... but the thought of stuffing around with building coils and wicks doesn't excite me that much... :p

Howsit everyone

I would like to change my melo 3 tank to a rta/rda but have no clue which one to get. Something with good air flow(top and bottom), good vape and flavor production.

I'm not sure which is better a rta or rda for a novice to coil building.

Please help.
I have a billow v2 that i am selling if you are interested drop me a pm with your number!! The billow is an awesome RTA

I am sitting with the same story. Pico and want a nice rta. Really like the tfv4 mini. just afraid it's too tall and would look odd on the Pico.

Back