Rta/Rda for pico

I tried this on for size this morning. Not a rba and also not it's final home.
2016-07-01 09.28.01.jpg

I'm thinking Avo 22 but to find one now might be very hard. Got a Pico this morning as a backup for the Vape Bag

Sorry if I hijacked the original posters post. But I went with the tfv4 mini. Super happy

4d236cfc4ecafcec455cea306835b0ae.jpg

I have a Serpent tank! But I also have 5 Avocado tanks (the 5 best reasons why I only have 1 Serpent). :p

What happened to the Goblin Mini v2? When it came out, there was great excitement. It seems nobody bought one, nobody is stocking them, and the Goblin v2 fell off the radar in record time?

Loooove the goblin v2... really great tank. Dont know why it didnt do well.... it's not really suited to the clapton craze so that might be it, but it performs so well...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I think too many people battled with wicking the Gobbie and that fill screw was just a pain. Personally I didn't like it, I couldn't get good flavour out of it. It never came close to the Bellus or Billow and it certainly didn't beat it's older brother the Goblin 1.2, now that was a great RTA! I'm not going to miss the Goblin Mini at all.

Got a goblin yesterday and it took some work but it's an absolute beast now.The v3 is out soon and looks perfect for the pico

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I've also been doing extensive research on 22mm RTA's for the Pico and I think the general consensus out there is the Serpent Mini. The only piece of information I still need is about airflow.

I vape the Melo 3 with the airflow open all the way and it's magic (sadly the cCells inhibit the airflow quite a bit). I was wondering if anyone can give a comparison of the airflow on the Serpent Mini compared specifically to the Melo 3 tank. I've come to love direct lung hits and the Melo 3 with the EC coils are the bomb (although the flavour and life span of the coils isn't top).

I'm convinced by the following about the Serpent Mini:

- Good flavour
- Warm Vape
- No leaking
- Easy to build for beginners
- Single coil
- Loads of space for 3mm clapton
- Compact size and form factor for the Pico

I've also been doing extensive research on 22mm RTA's for the Pico and I think the general consensus out there is the Serpent Mini. The only piece of information I still need is about airflow.

I vape the Melo 3 with the airflow open all the way and it's magic (sadly the cCells inhibit the airflow quite a bit). I was wondering if anyone can give a comparison of the airflow on the Serpent Mini compared specifically to the Melo 3 tank. I've come to love direct lung hits and the Melo 3 with the EC coils are the bomb (although the flavour and life span of the coils isn't top).

I'm convinced by the following about the Serpent Mini:

- Good flavour
- Warm Vape
- No leaking
- Easy to build for beginners
- Single coil
- Loads of space for 3mm clapton
- Compact size and form factor for the Pico

The serpents airflow is just perfect any more airflow would ruin the flavour.Have never tried a melo but the serpent is slightly less than a moonshot. More than a billow v2 and about just less than a crius. If you have tried those

This thread came at just the right time, yesterday I was considering getting a RTA for my pico and wanted to go with the serpent, Thanks for the re-assurance guys!!!

Back