Rta/Rda for pico

Have never tried a melo but the serpent is slightly less than a moonshot. More than a billow v2 and about just less than a crius. If you have tried those

Thanks. I haven't tried any of those but it is helpful for comparison purposes.

Sorry to throw a spanner in the works but some careful grinding/filing can open up worlds for the pico also ;)

Thanks. I haven't tried any of those but it is helpful for comparison purposes.
Airflow is just right on the Serpent Mini. I use mine for both direct lung on full open and nice MTL on barely open, or restrictive lung hits on about half open.

I do enjoy my serpent but im not getting this crazy flavor that peoplepeople talk about. Tried a 26/30ga 316L clapton build. About 0.7 ohm. Now running a twisted kanthal a1 comin in at 0.6 ohm. Not disappointed. Just expected a little more.

Guess thats wat happens once you try the melo 3 mini with 0.6 ccell. Everything else seems average

Good day all
Can you please suggest what type and gauge of wire you guys use on the serpent mini.
Go for a thicker wire. like 24Gauge or claptons. Cause its single coil rather have 1 monster of a coil. I fit huge coils in mine cause it can basically screw in any size as it doesnt have post holes.

This coil comes to 0.6(Fused Claptons) And it literally chucks clouds on 26Watts
2df7fb41-1ebb-4409-849e-9be126cff846.jpg

And this below is my other one with i think its 28G 32G Claptons. Comes to 1 Ohm. Clouds also at 25W and great battery life
274d21a0-2f51-48da-b6e2-b9fbc293cc4c.jpg

Last edited:
Back