Samples

Sheldonjohn1342

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys
I moved to nelspruit from secunda
And deuce vape in secunda was really amazing
Now here in Nelspruit the vape shop does not drip on a sample juice or anything not even when rewick they ask for you’re own juice
Why might this be as they are receiving samples from people i have seen them use it in their own mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite strange , ALL the b&m shops I ever went to had samples to test ,taste testers actually convinced me to buy juice xx over juice yy...
Having it, can actually improve sales .

Hey guys
I moved to nelspruit from secunda
And deuce vape in secunda was really amazing
Now here in Nelspruit the vape shop does not drip on a sample juice or anything not even when rewick they ask for you’re own juice
Why might this be as they are receiving samples from people i have seen them use it in their own mods

Not too sure about how others feel, but I'd rather have my own juice used on a rewick ... then on to samples, I too would love to sample juices before purchasing them, however as I understand it, the policy of tasting changed along with Covid :think:

Not too sure about how others feel, but I'd rather have my own juice used on a rewick ... then on to samples, I too would love to sample juices before purchasing them, however as I understand it, the policy of tasting changed along with Covid :think:

What does sample juice have a difference when you are rewicking for a customer you are touching more than just using sample juice
So yeah send ur covid home with me or sample up and keep it by you

The other shop is far
emoji20.png

www.blckflavour.co.za one of our supporting vendors , contact them and I am sure Nick can help to get you started :) look at their starter kits

Back