Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
There has been a lot of interest shown in this tank and based on how good Serpent Tanks have been in the past I needed one as well...

This tank is a winner winner chicken dinner! Airflow for bloody days... and it's the first tank in forever that I have actually closed the airflow down! Flavour excellent! It's early days (or hours) with this tank but it's another classic I'm sure!

SMM 001.JPG SMM 002.JPG SMM 003.JPG SMM 004.JPG SMM 005.JPG SMM 006.JPG SMM 007.JPG

Last edited:
There has been a lot of interest shown in this tank and based on how good Serpent Tanks have been in the past I needed one as well...

This tank is a winner winner chicken dinner! Airflow for bloody days... and it's the first tank in forever that I have actually close the airflow down! Flavour excellent! It's early days (or hours) with this tank but it's another classic I'm sure!

View attachment 99106 View attachment 99107 View attachment 99108 View attachment 99109 View attachment 99110 View attachment 99111 View attachment 99112
is this available locally yet?

I was in such a hurry to try the tank I think I put the coil the wrong way up and a bit too low... but will fix that... I used a single coil 3mm 3x38/38 Alien from @RiaanRed and I'm a happy chappie! I may be even happier when I raise the coil a little.

Looks great @Rob Fisher
Thanks for posting and sharing
am a bit worried about the tank capacity?

Thanks for the first impressions @Rob Fisher . Definitely getting this one. So happy to hear my local vendor will be getting them in. I just hope with time there are no leaks and air pocket issues...

Thanks for the first impressions @Rob Fisher . Definitely getting this one. So happy to hear my local vendor will be getting them in. I just hope with time there are no leaks and air pocket issues...

So far so good @Pixstar and based on the way it's made I doubt there will be an airlock... and it wicks beautifully! :h:

I was in such a hurry to try the tank I think I put the coil the wrong way up and a bit too low... but will fix that... I used a single coil 3mm 3x38/38 Alien from @RiaanRed and I'm a happy chappie! I may be even happier when I raise the coil a little.

Coils look pretty high like in line with the top of the posts

This tank is a winner winner chicken dinner! Airflow for bloody days... and it's the first tank in forever that I have actually close the airflow down! Flavour excellent! It's early days (or hours) with this tank but it's another classic I'm sure!

View attachment 99106 View attachment 99107 View attachment 99108 View attachment 99109 View attachment 99110 View attachment 99111 View attachment 99112

Those wick ports look massive - I think from a design perspective, it looks like this tank will deliver. It has all the correct features, they went the GTA route which is interesting. Let us know how it compares to the SM25 in the flavour department when you have spent more time with it. Enjoy!

Those wick ports look massive - I think from a design perspective, it looks like this tank will deliver. It has all the correct features, they went the GTA route which is interesting. Let us know how it compares to the SM25 in the flavour department when you have spent more time with it. Enjoy!

This tank (and I have only used it for a couple of hours) is really performing flavour wise and from a cost to performance ratio it really rates. It's a long time since I used my SM25 but my take on it is this beats it hands down.

Seeing Suck my Mod's review he puts the legs at the bottom and the coil is a lot higher than mine.

Yeah I'm watching it now and I see the difference. Also impressed with the wicking technique creating a channel for the airflow

@Rob Fisher How is the airflow compared to the Serpent Mini's? Do the beveled out edges make a difference? Is it a smoother draw?

The airflow is a WHOLE NEW BALL OF WAX! Massive airflow and I have closed it down to less than a quarter open. It's not as smooth as my Skyline but it smooth enough and it not noisy... it's a real winner of a tank.

Just a warning to the budget conscious peeps... this tank is a juice GUZZLER of note! But it's worth it for the flavour! And filling it is simple.
SMM 008.JPG

Back