Serpent SMM Thread

I want a quick highjack of this thread. In any of you smm owners have a merlin mini. How does it compare between the 2? Merlin mini vs Serpent SMM?

Stellenbosch during the day buddy

And at night? I'm done with my SMM, I gave tanks a second chance. It's not for me. I'm in Bothasig, I'd feel bad selling something I don't like, maybe we can swap for something you have laying around that you not using.

And at night? I'm done with my SMM, I gave tanks a second chance. It's not for me. I'm in Bothasig, I'd feel bad selling something I don't like, maybe we can swap for something you have laying around that you not using.
hey
what color tank?

Hehe, FOMO much buddy? :p
I'd really like to hear what you think about it if you do get one.

(have you even made time for the Goon yet?)
nope
I soooo wish I had free time :(
but I will eventually. maybe tonite or sat night :)

given that you are finished with tanks I assume you looking for a RDA?

I really can't take a tank, I always go back to my RDA‘s. So yes if possible.

smm vs serpent 25mm in all aspects eg flavour and airflow?love wotofo and want a new tank.
thanks

I'm curios to hear what your findings are. Obviously mileage may vary. I've just come to prefer standard round wire builds over more complicated wire builds.
My favorite build for flavor is a fused Clapton.

Have you considered the Ammit 25m.?Talk about flavor.IMO it blows away the Serpent.

@kev mac - I did a quick build for the Ammit 25 yesterday, and the jury is still out. The first thing I did was to put my SMM drip tip on the Ammit The build is not difficult, but slightly more difficult than the SMM (Ever so slightly due to the one post being "closed"). The Flavour is good, but I am not in a position to compare until I have done more testing.

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@kev mac - I did a quick build for the Ammit 25 yesterday, and the jury is still out. The first thing I did was to put my SMM drip tip on the Ammit The build is not difficult, but slightly more difficult than the SMM (Ever so slightly due to the one post being "closed"). The Flavour is good, but I am not in a position to compare until I have done more testing.

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think over time you'll like it.I've been using fused as Clapton's 27g wrapped with 40g.I make them myself and get great flavor.

I have a smm and i have had excellent flavour on every single build i have put in it be it normal rond wire , exotic coils you name it the trick is to wick it right ill put picture up when i am going to rewick mine unfortunately rewicked a hour back , my favorite build in it is fused Claptons using 28ga ss316 Claptoned with 36ga kanthal A1 3mm if 5 wraps i make myself flavour is top notch and i rock them at 35w

I find that I get amazing flavour on deserry vaper, brings out flavours I didn't know existed but the fruity stuff is really muted....i think it's coz you get a very warm dense vape with the SMM and this doesn't go well with the fruits

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I find that I get amazing flavour on deserry vaper, brings out flavours I didn't know existed but the fruity stuff is really muted....i think it's coz you get a very warm dense vape with the SMM and this doesn't go well with the fruits

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I have to disagree with you there brother.

I've got great flavor off my SMM, dessert or fruit.

I would say it boils down to what build you have in it .

Back