Show Us Your Reo Pics!!

She is dry but still very soft and fragile, so im handeling here with extreme care. Hopefully she will be back to herself by Friday....

vyqa2a3e.jpg

gage3y4y.jpg

5e5amygy.jpg

vyhe5u3e.jpg

Please share your thoughts as I have never done something like this before.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

looks awesome bud

cant you pop it in the oven to cure faster ?

I tried the oven method but the paint got softer

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Very nice man, you should take a pic outdoors in some natural light so we/I can really see the colours.

Here is 2 pics from the window sill in the sunlight. Will only take het outside when fully cured. Dont want take any chances. ..
y3etadu8.jpg

bydeqe2u.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

maybe put it outside. I had mine on the roof in direct sunlight

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Just watch out for bugs and stuff:D they will find a way to stick.

edit: the door tolerances are very tight, I wonder what the paint thickness in the door groove and edges are like. You might need to use some fine sandpaper with water in a few days, when the paint has fully cured.

Just watch out for bugs and stuff:D they will find a way to stick.

edit: the door tolerances are very tight, I wonder what the paint thickness in the door groove and edges are like. You might need to use some fine sandpaper with water in a few days, when the paint has fully cured.
ah, but i was smart here, i sprayed her with the door in place, so she is not sprayed inside, only outside :)

The family has grown! Olivia has arrived. (3rd from the left).

So we have from left to right... Amanda, Erica, Olivia and Kiera!

Woodvil 004.JPG

Awesome group pic Rob.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

So just an update on Catherine. I took her out of the direct sunlight as it seems as the heat made the paint sticky, ie not drying properly. I went for a quick check and I would say she is hours away from being completely dry. All within the 24hrs as stated by the manufacturer of the paint. I will most probably assemble her tonight and it will be most likely that she will be ready by tomorrow. ...cant wait

Back