Show Us Your Reo Pics!!

Don't show any pics, we don't want to see how you butchered her :rolleyes:

And finally here she is... Catherine. ..

All the guts needs to be installed still. ...

zunu7e4u.jpg

y4e4a3ep.jpg

e8a4y9yd.jpg

8ete4u4a.jpg

mybezeby.jpg

vasu9avy.jpg

4ane3ymy.jpg

u8y3abes.jpg

ybyhymug.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

dude that looks stunning. I think you should keep the brass bits they look good on there

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Looks good for a test paint, but you're gonna have to redo it after milling the 510 part to LP. :)

At least you have the correct technique now :p

PS, I have a big ass angle grinder.

more good news - fully assembled and happily vaping, no leaks anywhere so the seal is in tact... no problems with not firing, she fired on the 1st shot so happy...

over all i am happy, there are 1 or 2 small smudges on the corners from when it was sticking to a paper towel today, but really minimal, the door fits more snugly now.
oh and she is a bit more dangerous now, as i have removed her safety pin, that was getting to me a bit.
i dont think i wil change to silver bits anymore as the brass just completes her now, and with the new jetblack drip tip contrasting on the gun metal (i though it would be black black) colour, it really brings out the brass somehow.

now im reall happy that i only paid R1800 for her - she is brand new now :D

I had to butcher my button once again:D

Now it's got that perfect groove grip I was looking for.
14444723244_7d778c67b7_z.jpg
14259267307_99afeecc33_z.jpg
??
Vape Hard:rock:

alex why doesnt your rm2 close properly or do u have an oring in there?

is your hole not aligning?

did you take the oring off and see if it aligns? suppose to look like this .I remember @Matthee used a oring in there when he swapped caps but that was because the hole did not align
gy7y2aqa.jpg

Does that look ok?

a7ynumym.jpg
u8aha4e8.jpg

Sent from my awesome Reo-mini.

that looks better yes!

that looks better yes!

Ok Cool, thanks.

It didn't really worry me before. I had another oring underneath the rm2, but I lost it last night by mistake somewhere.

Ok Cool, thanks.

It didn't really worry me before. I had another oring underneath the rm2, but I lost it last night by mistake somewhere.
Well, now you have another o-ring for underneath. Did try to tell you in a post some time ago that that o-ring is only necessary if the coil and hole do not align (possibly because of damage to the threads), but you must have missed it.

Ok Cool, thanks.

it worried me lol. ive been meaning to ask you since the 1st time I saw it lol.

oh well atleast thats sorted!

Well, now you have another o-ring for underneath. Did try to tell you in a post some time ago that that o-ring is only necessary if the coil and hole do not align (possibly because of damage to the threads), but you must have missed it.

Yeah probably:p Although I recall @johan telling me it works well there when I collected it. So I've always just left it there, no harm I guess. Either way is cool.

Back