Show Us Your Reo Pics!!

And yep, at Life Spinal and Orthopedic Hospital, again..., at least this little sexy kept me company:)
IMG_7058.JPG

Way to go, Reonaut.
nyBkV31.jpg

Just borrowed the door off the solid brass/patina Wood Nymph and put it on the TRA for a change up @Petrus.

32.jpg

That is absolutely out of this world. I see you got a Hadaly @Spydro. I am currently running my Hadaly's on my P67's and they work like a charm.

Another Hadaly will be here tomorrow or Monday that I'll be running on one of my 4 P67's with a similar build.

Beautiful @E.T. What is that atty on the left. It looks interesting.
@Petrus its an atomic but its not great i will have to get some more BF atties. My beloved Manta gave up on me ysterday i think an insulator melt its making a weird hissing sound so i permanently benched it

@Petrus its an atomic but its not great i will have to get some more BF atties. My beloved Manta gave up on me ysterday i think an insulator melt its making a weird hissing sound so i permanently benched it
You must really consider getting a OL16. It works perfectly on my Grand's and Mini's.

You must really consider getting a OL16. It works perfectly on my Grand's and Mini's.

Jip i will but first have to recover from my overspending this month. But damn i will mis the manta

I didn't like my authentic BF'd Atomic first time around. Revisited it later and for a time it was a daily driver on one of my Reos. Old Skol, ugly as sin but with the right build for the joose they can muster some fine vaping.

Have 2 authentic BF'd Manta v1/v2 hybrids. I've never liked them all that much, but use them now and them as a change up to what I consider my best BF atty's.

Back