Show Us Your Reo Pics!!

Nice collection there bud .
Very nice.
Whats your opinion on the Reo Grand vs Leprechaun squonker?

The Leprechaun is great its easier to hold and a little more ergonomic, but i prefer the reos. Reos are easier to fill clean and to change batteries imho, the leprechaun feels alot smaller and has a better button lock.

IMG-20170116-WA0005.jpg Mini makeover didnt go quite as planned but i can certainly live with it. Needs a bit more work20170121_110059.jpg 20170121_110102.jpg 20170121_110109.jpg 20170121_110116.jpg 20170121_110118.jpg 20170121_154537.jpg 20170121_154540.jpg 20170121_154542.jpg 20170121_154554.jpg

Last edited:
The Leprechaun is great its easier to hold and a little more ergonomic, but i prefer the reos. Reos are easier to fill clean and to change batteries imho, the leprechaun feels alot smaller and has a better button lock.

I think a Reo P67 would distance that contender back some. ;) They are very comfortable in hand, the side fire button is a major win IMO and the positive block from firing as easy as it gets. With four of them in hand I all but stopped using all of my Grands.

One of them out and about on a wee hours of the night cerveza run...
rad10.jpg

I think a Reo P67 would distance that contender back some. ;) They are very comfortable in hand, the side fire button is a major win IMO and the positive block from firing as easy as it gets. With four of them in hand I all but stopped using all of my Grands.

One of them out and about on a wee hours of the night cerveza run...
View attachment 82434

No Corona.... Is it cause of Trump @Spydro
Has he already stopped imports from the border?
:-D

Only joking :-D

Congrats on the Reo @Huffapuff !!
She looks great
Wishing you many happy vapes

Hows the Hadaly and what was your first juice?

Congrats on the Reo @Huffapuff !!
She looks great
Wishing you many happy vapes

Hows the Hadaly and what was your first juice?

Thanks @Silver. I'm very happy with the hadaly as a squonking atty, it drains better than I thought it would and of course delivers awesome flavour.

My first juice was a DIY apple tobacco that I've recently fallen in love with.

Next step is to coil and wick the RM2 and try that out!

Thanks @Silver. I'm very happy with the hadaly as a squonking atty, it drains better than I thought it would and of course delivers awesome flavour.

My first juice was a DIY apple tobacco that I've recently fallen in love with.

Next step is to coil and wick the RM2 and try that out!

Awesome @Huffapuff !
That Hadaly sounds great

RM2 with unadjusted 1.2mm stock hole is an exceptional MTL device
FYI my best MTL to date is RM2 with 0.5 ohm 29g Kanthal paracoil, 1.6mm ID , Jap cotton wick, 18mg Blackbird tobacco. (Not sure if you like high throat hit tobacco vapes)

Awesome @Huffapuff !
That Hadaly sounds great

RM2 with unadjusted 1.2mm stock hole is an exceptional MTL device
FYI my best MTL to date is RM2 with 0.5 ohm 29g Kanthal paracoil, 1.6mm ID , Jap cotton wick, 18mg Blackbird tobacco. (Not sure if you like high throat hit tobacco vapes)

Thanks for the advice. I'm going to give MTL a try - I'm more of a restricted LH vaper, but I've got this RM2 so I'll see.

Did you soak or sand? I'm interested in how you did the removal.

Hi @Christos is used Auto Paint Stipper gel, it took 3 minutes, then I lightly brushed it. just watch out the paint stripper is highly corrosive. not so much on the aluminium, but your hands will kak it gets on them

View attachment 83130
An auspicious day for me - thanks to @E.T. I am now the happy owner of a Reo :smiley:
Way to go, Reonaut. Enjoy and do shout if you have any questions.

nyBkV31.jpg

Back