Show Us Your Reo Pics!!

Looks marvellous Rob!

The REO's ready for the trip to VapeCon with their new buttons! @hands is a master of note! Goldie has an Amber Button and Lily has a Black Onyx button!

Buttons02.jpg

Buttons04.jpg

Awesome Button Collection!
Buttons08.jpg

Close up shot.

Buttons09.jpg

Mr Fisher , those are all works of art , truly outstanding ..... pity I will not be attending Vapecon , forgot I have a double booking 4x4 trip decisions decisions ......

Review number 1 - @MarkDBN and @Andre as promised.

SunSet- got to the office at 7.00 made a cup of coffee and then tried out this awesome Juices.

1. The bottle doesn't leak, it comes with a dripper that you can drip your juice into your magmas.(perfect for those type of devices)
also good for other ones easy to use and no spillage.
2. Awesome Vape used 2 different devices with this juice/ my REO and the one in this pic, and oh my word it makes very very Big clouds.
3. Flavors- Not over powering but just right , when you inhale, and exhale the flavor's change
and it does not burn your throat.
4. My rating on this juice 10 out of 10.
5. .... to be continued.

View attachment 28008
Thanks @Angie, sounds delicious.

Has anybody noticed the classifieds? Me think everybody is saving up for Vapecon.:notagain:
upload_2015-5-29_14-51-44.png

And as promised the new REO addition all dressed up and ready to go:

REO_Front.jpg

Cyclone coiled with 30g Kanthal 6/7 wraps 2mm ID topping out at 0.93 ohms. Wicked with Jap organic cotton, a fresh VTC4 and half a bottle of NCV`s strawBshake. At the moment the vape is ok. Me thinks this atty is going to take some tweaking and experimenting to get it perfect. This is going to be a challenge I`m going to like.
More REO pics:

REO_Side.jpg
REO_Back.jpg

And inspired by @Rob Fisher when he posted his photos of himself packing for Vapecon:

REO_Case.jpg

Not as neat or nearly as full as the Skipper`s but getting there;)

View attachment 28231

Cyclone coiled with 30g Kanthal 6/7 wraps 2mm ID topping out at 0.93 ohms. Wicked with Jap organic cotton, a fresh VTC4 and half a bottle of NCV`s strawBshake. At the moment the vape is ok. Me thinks this atty is going to take some tweaking and experimenting to get it perfect. This is going to be a challenge I`m going to like.
More REO pics:

View attachment 28232
View attachment 28233

And inspired by @Rob Fisher when he posted his photos of himself packing for Vapecon:

View attachment 28234

Stunning. Love the vape case. Space for another Reo:).

View attachment 28231

More REO pics:

View attachment 28232
View attachment 28233

View attachment 28234

Looks fantastic...now you just need a silver/grey battery wrap ;)

Back