Show us your Vape Family!

I think I have found happiness with my RTA collection now... Skyline, Skyline with Skydrop, Vapor Giant Mini V4 and now the Dvarw! They are all on DNA75C mods. Bar V3 26650, Bar V3 18650, CLZ X, VapeDroid and the Lost Vapes Mirage. Happiness is!
DNA75CFamily 006.JPG

I think I have found happiness with my RTA collection now... Skyline, Skyline with Skydrop, Vapor Giant Mini V4 and now the Dvarw! They are all on DNA75C mods. Bar V3 26650, Bar V3 18650, CLZ X, VapeDroid and the Lost Vapes Mirage. Happiness is!
View attachment 122081
Glad to see the droid amongst the group.

And that is an awesome collection Mr Rob.

I am jusy curious: as of late i have realised that the bb’s are not being vaped that much any more? Any reasons why or is it purely because the collection is so large that the rotation:p roster only brings them back in abiut a week?

Glad to see the droid amongst the group.

And that is an awesome collection Mr Rob.

I am jusy curious: as of late i have realised that the bb’s are not being vaped that much any more? Any reasons why or is it purely because the collection is so large that the rotation:p roster only brings them back in abiut a week?

I'm never without a BB. I never ever leave the house without a BB in my man bag and I normally carry two of them. But with my new Bar V3's I'm having a bit of a love affair. :h:

View attachment 122081

Based on that pic, You may pass along the neglected BB's to me. I will show them some proper love.:p:p:p:p
Awesome collection there uncle.

Proper happy that the Gold skyline is back to it's full glory.

644F1049-53C9-4A1D-87FF-5B5E4390857E.jpeg
For all this who pack heat! The Vape fam! Loving all these setups atm

I'm so glad I had a son so I can justify buying a ton of nerf guns!!
I don’t have a kid bud... nerf wars are a justification on its own... another rabbit hole in my life

Here they are: my mod family. I do things in 3's - 3 BBs, 3 squonkers and my 3 "normal" mods
c7185639c3c75f573bf1305650bcc4f9.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Here they are: my mod family. I do things in 3's - 3 BBs, 3 squonkers and my 3 "normal" mods
c7185639c3c75f573bf1305650bcc4f9.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Awesome collection now you need to add some mechs to that collection for life to be complete :)

So 3 squonk mechs, maybe a Reo P67, Reo Grand and a Monark then 3 tube mechs , a AV , Paddy Shemus and a Comp Lyf :)

I'm a sissy - I don't think I'm big enough for a mech yet

Sent by iDad's iPhone

What also helps to get over mech fear is not watching 'vape battery vents' on You Tube :-D

Promise mech mods arent all that bad and danger.

I know you like quality pieces @RenaldoRheeder so maybe start with a Reo, you have some safety in the sense of a fire button lock mechanism and collapsable spring to help you ease into it.;-)

What also helps to get over mech fear is not watching 'vape battery vents' on You Tube :-D

Promise mech mods arent all that bad and danger.

I know you like quality pieces @RenaldoRheeder so maybe start with a Reo, you have some safety in the sense of a fire button lock mechanism and collapsable spring to help you ease into it.;-)

@Clouds4Days - I’m sure I will get there. It is on my list of all vaping related to try. I suppose I will look at a Reo - just to see what the hype is all about. So - start working on the marketing - next SA trip might be in March (if my wife comes down). I might only make it in August

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m with you on this one..... not ready to put on the big boy panties yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You only live once @shaun2707 so make it a cracker of a life :-D

Jokes aside , there is no rush to jump into something you dont feel comfortable about. But if you or @RenaldoRheeder ever get intrigued about mech life there are thousands of us here on ecigssa that will help keep your mind at ease and guide you along the way.

You only live once @shaun2707 so make it a cracker of a life :-D

Jokes aside , there is no rush to jump into something you dont feel comfortable about. But if you or @RenaldoRheeder ever get intrigued about mech life there are thousands of us here on ecigssa that will help keep your mind at ease and guide you along the way.

Thanks @Clouds4Days, considering the amount of beautiful mech mods out there at the moment, it is something to think about getting into and giving a bash.
Shot for the offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just started this route and got a Coppervape squonk mech, will go for the others soon hopefully, something special that caught my eye on its way later, post office dependent! It's not so difficult to adapt, just a bit more hands on and thinking what you doing, and someone who knows to pick their brains! Won't swop my RTA's but enjoying the experience!

Back