Show us your Vape Family!

You have come to the right place - we all have the same problem! Yes, you surely NEED a squonker or two.
Awesome collection btw.

lol thanks dude... any suggestions on which squonker? I do have a Hotcig R150 (Red airbrushed mod with the Engine on it) so was thinking about the RSQ Hotcig...Also, been hearing alot of guys complaining about the squonk bottles muting the flava and almost impossible to clean the bottles if it gets stained ?

lol thanks dude... any suggestions on which squonker? I do have a Hotcig R150 (Red airbrushed mod with the Engine on it) so was thinking about the RSQ Hotcig...Also, been hearing alot of guys complaining about the squonk bottles muting the flava and almost impossible to clean the bottles if it gets stained ?
There are so many on the market at the moment. I am a Reo person and for regulated use the VT Inbox, which is a very practical squonker for me. Of the newer commercial ones the Wismec Luxotic looks like some thought went into the designing process. High end - Limelight Gloom/Bliss will be hard to beat imho.

I have a prince brother there... Only needs your credit card and pin number to verify your details before he visits.... :D

Sure dude - I can send that to you, but it must be done in a secure way. I know somebody up here that can do that for a small admin fee. Can you do the payment for that so long and once you have my card, you can just take the refund from there. We must be careful, because there are many dishonest scammers here. My guy however can be trusted 100%

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sure dude - I can send that to you, but it must be done in a secure way. I know somebody up here that can do that for a small admin fee. Can you do the payment for that so long and once you have my card, you can just take the refund from there. We must be careful, because there are many dishonest scammers here. My guy however can be trusted 100%

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'll send payment once you make a small transfer to my account so that the account details can be confirmed. 500 usd should be good.

Alternatively I can arrange a pickup of your credit card good sir :D

Here they are: my mod family. I do things in 3's - 3 BBs, 3 squonkers and my 3 "normal" mods
c7185639c3c75f573bf1305650bcc4f9.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone
Is that another Pule I see there on the RSQ?

Regards

I'll send payment once you make a small transfer to my account so that the account details can be confirmed. 500 usd should be good.

Alternatively I can arrange a pickup of your credit card good sir :D

@Christos - you aren't playing nicely - stick to scam guidelines and just follow my lead. I have been studying the art for nearly 6 years and you are deviating from the rule book.

Sent by iDad's iPhone

@Christos - you aren't playing nicely - stick to scam guidelines and just follow my lead. I have been studying the art for nearly 6 years and you are deviating from the rule book.

Sent by iDad's iPhone
:D
I haven't read the rules to be honest.
I didn't know there was book.

How's that CBD? Any good?
Fresh Leaf concentrate from Sir Vape. Seems very pure. Still finding the appropriate strength for us. Eco with its low power is the perfect device for it. Cannabidiol must not go above 65°C.

Fresh Leaf concentrate from Sir Vape. Seems very pure. Still finding the appropriate strength for us. Eco with its low power is the perfect device for it. Cannabidiol must not go above 65°C.

Thanks for the info, worth giving it a go you'd say?

My small family, the smallest it's been in a while. Each one has a story so grab a whiskey and relax for 5 minutes...
20180306_165630-2.jpg

Kodama v2: Went to buy a standard minikin 2 when the man at the shop (Sir Vape) quietly brought these out. Convinced myself I needed one. After a month or so it faded slightly, so I left it to fade to it's current look before waxing. It used to be quite blue, but I like the deep reddish-brown more.
-> OBS Engine: Unexpected birthday gift from my wife. Turned quickly into my favorite RTA.

Athena Pride 75: Imported this beginning 2017. Sold it mid-year to fund the Kodama. I was a bit heartbroken. Lurking on the forum later in the year I saw it up for sale one day so I promptly bought it back. So happy to be reunited. Won't ever sell her again.
-> Zeus: First single coil RTA. My everyday work tank.

Blade: The newest addition. Saw this for the first time at the grand opening of The Cloud Factory. Had to buy it because
@Rob Fisher beat me to the Mirage I had my eye on! Well played good sir!
-> Peerless special edition: First proper RDA I owned, and now the only dual coil deck I have.

Vega: The device that helped me kick smoking. I was already looking at vaping, and when it launched this was cheaper than the cuboid mini kit. I started vaping it on the way home. 45 mins later at home I threw all my cigs away and never looked back. I will never get rid of this mod.
-> Wasp nano with zoom pipe: My traveling RDA. It goes with when I go out to try new juices. 510 tip to stop any spitback.

My small family, the smallest it's been in a while. Each one has a story so grab a whiskey and relax for 5 minutes...
View attachment 125053

Kodama v2: Went to buy a standard minikin 2 when the man at the shop (Sir Vape) quietly brought these out. Convinced myself I needed one. After a month or so it faded slightly, so I left it to fade to it's current look before waxing. It used to be quite blue, but I like the deep reddish-brown more.
-> OBS Engine: Unexpected birthday gift from my wife. Turned quickly into my favorite RTA.

Athena Pride 75: Imported this beginning 2017. Sold it mid-year to fund the Kodama. I was a bit heartbroken. Lurking on the forum later in the year I saw it up for sale one day so I promptly bought it back. So happy to be reunited. Won't ever sell her again.
-> Zeus: First single coil RTA. My everyday work tank.

Blade: The newest addition. Saw this for the first time at the grand opening of The Cloud Factory. Had to buy it because
@Rob Fisher beat me to the Mirage I had my eye on! Well played good sir!
-> Peerless special edition: First proper RDA I owned, and now the only dual coil deck I have.

Vega: The device that helped me kick smoking. I was already looking at vaping, and when it launched this was cheaper than the cuboid mini kit. I started vaping it on the way home. 45 mins later at home I threw all my cigs away and never looked back. I will never get rid of this mod.
-> Wasp nano with zoom pipe: My traveling RDA. It goes with when I go out to try new juices. 510 tip to stop any spitback.
Epic family you have there @Anvil !

Back