Show us your vape gear

RIEFY

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Howsit guys so I have been collecting and ended up with these mods so far.... got
sasaryre.jpg

Show us what you got!!!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

That king-kong evic looks familiar. Gave mine to my brother for one of his iTaste VV's to give to my wife.
eCiggies now sell the easyhead for it as well. Then you can charge your device via usb :)
How much luck have you had with that vivi nova clone? I took my aClear and dumped it in the bin after 3 days of heavy leaking, gurgling, and mouths full of juice.
Nice collection of batteries!

I also had a vivi nova clone at one stage what a piece of **** also started leaking all over the floor. Plastic tank started to warp. Worst atomizer ever.

I have one too andvi dumped it. Tried rebuilding but its just a piece of s****t

the vivi clone worked fine (apart from the hectic tight draw) untill i decided to swop coils and immediately got a horrible burnt taste that is still there even with the old coil put back in. i also got gifted my gorilla and it came with the protank 1 which is so nice except when the bugger leaks onto the battery because the juice goes below a certain level or the i drive and the tank gets warm from the sun. still not giving up on either one. live by the philosophy of : if it aint broke then you havent tinkered with it enough :p

My tiny collection - Had a few more CE5's but I seem to lose them :p had a baby pink kit and a green kit ( Starter kits with batteries and atomisers), Also have spare coils and stuff

Attachments

• 1383407_363806937086844_617541013_n.jpg
    1383407_363806937086844_617541013_n.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 44
Lets bump up this thread and see what our fellow vapers vape collection look like
I have scaled down on vape gear. Thinking of letting the itaste vv go aswell and keep the other 3
e8y4u8er.jpg

What's your favorite vape at the moment cvs?

Got to be the rsst with nemi... eviltoy you know too well where it came from. Post a pic of your new vape toy

Nice another reo. Which is your preferred vape?

Got to be the rsst with nemi... eviltoy you know too well where it came from. Post a pic of your new vape toy

Yeah the RSST with the Nemesis is an awesome combo (2 thumbs up). Thanks again for the AW IMR battery Mr. CVS :D Will get another 2 or so when I get some more cash. Damn this vaping lifestyle is really addictive!

Got this from cvs as a swap
a6agaguq.jpg

Vapes like a champ I love the rba

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

mebutu6a.jpg

iTaste VV with Protank 2, Vamo V2 with RSST. Have a couple of ego's with some iClear 16's as well. Not much so far but thinking of getting a KTS in the near future :)

Back