Show us your vape gear

Very nice pics bud. Was that a phone camera, surely not?

another one
ty4uzyra.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Fantastic table mountain vape pics @CVS!

Loved the first pic - the device on the right looks like it has vapour coming out of it!

I think you managed to line up the cloud perfectly!!!

Last edited:
good eyes I didnt see that lol thanks

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Seeing that Silver1 mentioned it. I do agree, haha nice shots.

Finally back to building coils .. here is my crown and a single dragon coil ..now to see how she does
6e4uquqa.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Wowsers you guys got some epic gear. I don't even know yet what those are but they look like mean machines. I most definitely have to hook up a couple of those. You guys build them yourselves? Or can one buy them like that?

This is my gear:
IMG_20140131_174306.jpg

The Inno is my favourite, 2* Coil is awesome. The others I got from China Town, it has ego CE5+ printed on the battery cartridge but I do not even know if they are real. The cartomizers that came with suck and are completely useless. They have a single coil and I need to buy a new one every 2nd week. This is part of the reason I was stoked to find this site. Now, I can buy the proper goodies from oaks here in C.T. I just do not trust China Town.

That Inno, the first one in the pic, I got from a smoke shop here in Table View near the beach and the second I tried it I could taste the difference. Quality is the way forward. I would rather buy quality than waste cash on wing wong cartomizers.

But above all, after seeing your oaks kit, I got to find some of those. The bigger the cloud of vape, the better. Thanks oaks, legendary.

@Chop007 - i feel the same you do...inadequate...
Here is my thingies..
Started with the Greensmokes(right) then the H2 & ego batt(top right), then the iclear16 and Ego twist VV, and now i am using the Maxi BDCC and a Evod batt. The black Ego and the Twist are both fooked.
the twist fell apart on the second day....
20140205_211436_resized.jpg

@Chop007 - i feel the same you do...inadequate...
Here is my thingies..
Started with the Greensmokes(right) then the H2 & ego batt(top right), then the iclear16 and Ego twist VV, and now i am using the Maxi BDCC and a Evod batt. The black Ego and the Twist are both fooked.
the twist fell apart on the second day....
View attachment 1116

Hey there, I see you are also hanging on by a prayer. Not to worry friend, I am sure we will get there. They say necessity is the mother of invention. I am about 1 day away from making something that can puff out more vapor than Puff, "The magic Dragon".

Have you tried burning your coils? I did that with the iclear16 and it worked fantstically afterwards. I also managed to find this Clearomizer thing called "Vape TM".
IMG_20140206_161556.jpg

I never knew it would be so awesome. It has like a short wick made out of cotton. I have been using it for +- 2 weeks now and it still puffs like magic. Maybe someone out there knows where I could get more of these?
The store in Canal Walk called "Exotic Perfumes" only has 1 left.

Anyways, I hooked that Vape TM Clearomizer up to my 'China Town Special' EGO-CE5+ 1300MAH, and the results where fantastic. The ego battery thingy has no voltage adjustments or anything but it still works like magic.

That silver twist you have, I am sure that you can just pop it right back in? I know they do that if you keep it in your pocket and it bends, the back attachment clips out. Either that, or maybe pull it apart, get an old torch tube and make your own mod?

This is my gear at the moment, the RSST, 30B, Twisp and all ego batteries is out on lone so long.
Bellville-20140317-00584.jpg
From left front - SVD in 650 mode, Kanger Unitank, PT2, Samsung 2200Mah 18650 in harmonica case, HATS disposable, taps and 6.5mm drill bit,Kayfun lite plus Trident on KTS in 350 mode
Back - rebuild kit

@Hein510 ...nice hardware. Wanted to find out how that Unitank is?
The Unitank is nice, if you can clear out the flooding with every refill. My brother bought it and since he is a beginer vaper, he was strugling with this unitank, so because I told him to buy this ( thought a top filling PT2 will work easier for him and not have any flooding ) I swapped him my Iclear 30B. Dont want him to go back to stinkies and he's crazy about the 30B! But all an all a nice device but you have to empty it before refilling otherwise it floods. Oh and it does not work with ego batteries, well it works but I find you need watts on the Unitank. Will do a review on it later!

myryzy6u.jpg
from left to right. Aqua & Origin, Rocket & MVP, PT2 & Zmax mini, PT2 mini & Ego Twist, Maxi BDCC & Ego Twist

Sent via Pluto on my Rocket

My last Kanger coil I had failed me so now I've got a iClear 16 on the SVD and on the iTaste VV V3!

yre7e9u6.jpg

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

So this is my vape gear so far, ego batteries, Twisp and RSST is out on lone.

KTS with Trident, Nemesis with Kayfun, SVD with Aerotank, iTaste VV V3 with Unitank and Mokor with PT2 with adjustable tip, front is iClear 16's and some drip tips.
IMG-20140331-00643.jpg

Good collection there - one of these days there will be a "knopkierie" as well?

mubuhere.jpg

My travel gear. Plus a bag full of juice

Gesendet von meinem LIFETAB_E7316 mit Tapatalk

Back