Show us your vape gear

Best mouthpiece i've tried so far! And aside from the flavour and vapour being better than others, i've come to appreciate how much easier they are to refill and easier to clean. (Compared to iClear16, MAXI, Twisp/MAXI. And compared to Aerotank Mega.)

You cannot go wrong with these guys, i loved them in the beginning, but we are now inseparable since i started re-building the coils, ive got the mPT3 somewhere but i always reach for these guys

i must get to doing that, making coils for them. So small, though. i must find some inexpensive magnifying thing...the kind you use like glasses. i looked at what fasttech has, i must check whether there are any reviews on it.

Best mouthpiece i've tried so far! And aside from the flavour and vapour being better than others, i've come to appreciate how much easier they are to refill and easier to clean. (Compared to iClear16, MAXI, Twisp/MAXI. And compared to Aerotank Mega.)

i must get to doing that, making coils for them. So small, though. i must find some inexpensive magnifying thing...the kind you use like glasses. i looked at what fasttech has, i must check whether there are any reviews on it.

@Cat .. of you where glasses like me something like this will work

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/155398369/Light_Head_Magnifying_Glasses.html

got my mini today updated the family portrait
pytu3e7e.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

the one on the left looks like an antique. ;)

right, that does it. i want to get a green HANA MODZ. i'd sort of decided on green but then vapeking had silver so i got it. i was thinking today, the X.I leaks a lot, i think it's dripping into the box behind the red cover. i saw a pic where there was a whole lot of grunge under the connector; maaybe mine is gettinig like that. and i have a fatdaddy 510 connector but i don't want to take the HANA out of action...in case i stuff it up..........so it would better if i had a second one.

I would actuall throw out the dna's for a mini :) sooon

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

I'm gonna report you to Derick Derringer & Andy Atomic :-D

If you do get hold of Derick ask him where I can get an authentic please? ;-)

If you get hold of Andy tell him the Atomic is kak and I only have one because it came with a classifieds purchase! ;-)

The squonk army!

Just beautiful Rob
And all so clean!

Here's my coolection (not a spelling mistake) :rolleyes:
Only vaping for 4 months so only just started.
IMG_2017.jpg

I tend to mix and match the tanks and the mouth pieces.
I don't have any 'drip tips' :D

Dave

Back