The Ammit 25 thread

No need to close the airflow when you close the juice flow - you can do both if you want to. And yes open up juice flow after refilling.
Oops,I did not know that! Thank you

Ok just an update,refilling as @Dubz instructed and no leaking at all,flavour is very good,very decent clouds,no dry hits or spitback,looks like I struck it lucky 1st time,also enjoying the fact that it guzzles juice as I have a ton of DIY juice

Im looking for a single coil tank with good juice capacity. Narrowed it down to the Ammit 25 and the Pharaoh RTA. Pharaoh due to the extended tank section. But Im willing to sacrifice 2.5mls of capacity if the flavor is better on the Ammit. Any comments on this would help. Thanks guys
I don't have the Pharaoh but the Ammit is a monster for flavor. Extremely intense.

I don't get any spitback, this is my build spec:

2.5mm ID Clapton coil - 0.4ohm - positioned as low as possible to bottom airflow
barber shop rayon/cotton - just a snug fit
40Watts - 60/40 pg/vg
510 driptip
airflow half open.
mod power - normal.
I find that less is more cotton wise,I'm getting great flavor with mine.

Can anyone advise how the Ammit 25 compares to the Troll RTA.
I'm currently using the Troll RTA but am at a loss for words at the high juice consumption.

I'm currently using the Troll RTA but am at a loss for words at the high juice consumption.

I use the Ammit 25, and the juice consumption is pretty high, but it also depends on the wattage, lower power is better in this regard. At 28-30w it's not bad.

Having a few issues with my AMMIT 25 :(

Coil specs:
ss316l stapled clapton
0.19 ohms
VW: 52-55w

I've made sure everything on my tank is tightly put together, close the juice (as well as air) holes but yet when I take the top cap off to refill it I still see bubbles.

I've re-wicked it a few times (thin and thick) and I get massive spitting the first few hits, thereafter all is well. I thought changing to the 5ml tank would solve the issue but it hasn't.

as mentioned, once the first few draws are done all is well and the flavour is amazing!

Am I doing something wrong here?

I use the Ammit 25, and the juice consumption is pretty high, but it also depends on the wattage, lower power is better in this regard. At 28-30w it's not bad.

Thanks for the quick response.
For the coils currently in the Troll, I dont think I can run 30W. Dual coils reading at 0.20 ohms, vaping it at 60W.

Coil specs:
ss316l stapled clapton
0.19 ohms

I've made sure everything on my tank is tightly put together, close the juice (as well as air) holes but yet when I take the top cap off to refill it I still see bubbles.

I've re-wicked it a few times (thin and thick) and I get massive spitting the first few hits, thereafter all is well. I thought changing to the 5ml tank would solve the issue but it hasn't.

as mentioned, once the first few draws are done all is well and the flavour is amazing!

my understanding is you will always get bubbles as you are breaking the vacuum. if you getting dry hits then it could be an airlock issue.

my understanding is you will always get bubbles as you are breaking the vacuum. if you getting dry hits then it could be an airlock issue.

I thought the reason the tank has close-able juice holes was to prevent such.

My wife's AMMIT 22 works well in this regard, no bubbles, leaks or dry hits at all.

Coil specs:
ss316l stapled clapton
0.19 ohms

Bubbles rising up from the juice ports is a sure sign that your wick is doing it's job.

Got my Ammit 25mm two days ago. First build was a bit of an issue - popping and spitback like mad. Googled a bit and with some experience from my Ammit 22mm I got it right. No leaking, spitback or popping, just perfect now.

A few things which might help others when building:

1. The cotton needs to be quite tight through the coil
2. Cotton needs to be combed out and extremely fluffy
3. Cotton should just touch the base of the juice well

My build:

Coil - 0.4 Pre-built Clapton
Cotton - Bacon Bits
Watts - 40w

A few things which might help others when filling the tank with juice:

1. Close the juice and air flows
2. Fill the tank
3. Screw back the top
4. Tilt the tank upside down (Quickly)
5. Open juice flow, then airflow (Quickly)
6. Tilt the tank bank to it's normal position

Apparently tilting it produces some seal.

That's it! That's all I did with not a single drop of leaking juice, no spitback or popping. It's been working perfect for probably 6 tanks now, and passes the overnight test no issues.

First I had the 2ml tank on but it seemed to be chowing the juice and I had to fill too often. Put the 5ml tank on and I'm not sure if it's my imagination but it seems to be using less juice. It feels like I'm vaping for ages before I need to refill.

When doing my next build I'll post some pics.

Don't know about the Troll though I hear good things,that said the Ammit has excellent flavor, it is in the upper echelon in this respect IMO.

Got my Ammit 25mm two days ago. First build was a bit of an issue - popping and spitback like mad. Googled a bit and with some experience from my Ammit 22mm I got it right. No leaking, spitback or popping, just perfect now.

My build:

Cotton - Bacon Bits
Watts - 40w

2. Fill the tank
3. Screw back the top

That's it! That's all I did with not a single drop of leaking juice, no spitback or popping. It's been working perfect for probably 6 tanks now, and passes the overnight test no issues.

First I had the 2ml tank on but it seemed to be chowing the juice and I had to fill too often. Put the 5ml tank on and I'm not sure if it's my imagination but it seems to be using less juice. It feels like I'm vaping for ages before I need to refill.

@Wimmas ,have you noticed any loss of flavor with the bigger glass?

My build:

Cotton - Bacon Bits
Watts - 40w

2. Fill the tank
3. Screw back the top

Thanks a mil! Will attempt another build tonight!

I bought the Ammit 22mm to fit on my SMOK OSUB 80w and it works exactly to my liking. Now I am in envy of the Ammit 25mm after reading the thread and it's driving me crazy.

I found that a simple spaced coil works best for the Ammit 22mm, though it could wick a little bit faster even if it does wick fast enough for me. I now even prefer it over my Serpent SMM by Wotofo.

Will have to get the Ammit 25mm for my Aegis Mod though as the 22mm just looks a little out of place on top of the Aegis.

I've rewicked my AMMIT wit ha much thicker wick last night and so far so good. Close the juice holes, open the top cap and I still get bubbles but I've tried the "turn upside down and open the juice holes method" and it's reduced the spitting drastically. I however, haven't chain vaped a tank so I'm not sure about dry hits. That said it's passed the overnight test with no leaking at all! :)

As for my wife's AMMIT 22, I just love the way the deck's laid out. It's the simplest thing in the world to coil and wick.

Thanks for all the help guys! :borra2:

Hmmmm. Must try the claptons. Using normal Ni80 24g. Love the tank replaced my TFV8. Awesome tank.

I bought the Ammit 22mm to fit on my SMOK OSUB 80w and it works exactly to my liking. Now I am in envy of the Ammit 25mm after reading the thread and it's driving me crazy.

I found that a simple spaced coil works best for the Ammit 22mm, though it could wick a little bit faster even if it does wick fast enough for me. I now even prefer it over my Serpent SMM by Wotofo.

Will have to get the Ammit 25mm for my Aegis Mod though as the 22mm just looks a little out of place on top of the Aegis.

Don't discount the 22, I think it's amazing when coiled and wicked correctly. I actually am thinking about getting rid of my Fuchai 213 and other 24mm tanks and getting a single-battery mod paired with an AMMIT 22 for travelling.

Don't discount the 22, I think it's amazing when coiled and wicked correctly. I actually am thinking about getting rid of my Fuchai 213 and other 24mm tanks and getting a single-battery mod paired with an AMMIT 22 for travelling.
Oh yes! Don't get me wrong. I love my Ammit 22mm. I literally don't go anywhere without it.

@Wimmas ,have you noticed any loss of flavor with the bigger glass?

Yes, there is a loss of flavour with the 5ml tank, however, it's not muted.

I guess it's subjective. I used to smoke cigarettes, so I'm quite happy with the amount of flavour I get from the 5ml tank. The flavour increases significantly as you close up the airflow. At about half way the flavour is very good, and the airflow on this tank is quite significant so one can close it a bit. I like smoking my favourite adv juices on the 5ml.

To test new flavours I'd suggest using the 2ml tank, or an RDA if you have one.

Just did another build now - very easy, no spitback or popping and not a single drop of leakage (Forgot to take pics of the damn build)

Yes, there is a loss of flavour with the 5ml tank, however, it's not muted.

I guess it's subjective. I used to smoke cigarettes, so I'm quite happy with the amount of flavour I get from the 5ml tank. The flavour increases significantly as you close up the airflow. At about half way the flavour is very good, and the airflow on this tank is quite significant so one can close it a bit. I like smoking my favourite adv juices on the 5ml.

To test new flavours I'd suggest using the 2ml tank, or an RDA if you have one.

Just did another build now - very easy, no spitback or popping and not a single drop of leakage (Forgot to take pics of the damn build)
I think I'll stay with the smaller glass as I'm an incurable flavor chaser.It's quite easy to refill and I will only use it for short trips in the car.I have so many tanks and many are large capacity like my Mod Father or Aromamizer plus (30 ml)but I think the Ammit is one of the best for flavor with the smaller glass so why mess with a winner?
Happy vapes bro'!

As promised, here are a few pics of my build on the Ammit 25mm. Did it today, another flawless build:

Here's the Clapton 0.4 ohm coil screwed on. The overhang I just take a pliers and move it up and down until it snaps of flush with the build deck.

Coil is not too high or low over the airflow holes underneath.

I use Bacon strips cotton.

Once you have your piece of cotton, tear it apart (It should still stick together as one piece). Then roll it up in it's length between your fingers.

Pull it through the coil. Should be sort of tight (Not too tight that you pull the coil around while pulling the cotton through - I'd say medium tight).

Cut it the right length. I usually cut it so that it touches the bottom of the well on the build deck, slightly longer. Then comb it with a toothpick to get rid of excess cotton. Once you've combed it, cut off the excess cotton.

Once you get rid of the excess cotton and fluffed the cotton, cut off the top part as shown with the red lines.

Cut the edges in a half moon shape.

This is the final stage. Cotton is nice and fluffy and edges are trimmed. Just lays nicely on the well of the juice holes.

Tuck it in so the cotton hangs straight down the juice wells (Don't force it in and the cotton must HANG, this is important for wicking)

Juice it up and fire a few times while juicing.

Once you've juiced it up and fired a few times, make sure the cotton lays nicely in the juice well with no overhang or covering the airflow. If all looks neat, put on your tank and fill. Make sure airflow and juice flow is closed when you fill the tank. Once filled, screw on the top with the driptip, turn it upside down then open the juice flow, then the airflow, turn back to it's normal position. First fire it a few times to ensure there is no spitback (it might shoot up a few hot juice shots but that's it). Start chain vaping the hell out of it and enjoy!

Last edited:
Back