Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Mac Carlson has hit it out of the park again... the Entheon from Psyclone is the RDA and BF RDA we have been waiting for... difficult to over squonk... perfect and quiet airflow... looks outstanding and the flavour is as good as if not better than any RDA I have ever used!

The package contains a beauty ring, 4 different drip tips and a 510 adapter. Standard pin and BF pin and then extra screws and O-Rings etc. Building the Entheon is just so simple... a lot of thought has gone into this RDA and it shows!

Entheon 003.JPG Entheon 004.JPG Entheon 006.JPG

:winnerwinner:
How does she squonk @Rob Fisher?

Is this the leak proof atty we having been waiting eons for?

It squonks like a dream! And while you can over squonk it does take some pressure to do it... it is the best squonk RDA in my arsenal and I do have a few and tried many!

Fantastic news, time to retire the hadaly?

Oom @Rob Fisher , when you have a moment to spare, could you post a pic of the entheon on your p67?

Kind regards

Fantastic news, time to retire the hadaly?

Oom @Rob Fisher , when you have a moment to spare, could you post a pic of the entheon on your p67?

The Hadaly is still on my desk because it's great for juice testing for me. But the Entheon wins hands down.

Sure thing @Scissorhands! Here we go... first two pics with the beauty ring and last two without.
P67Entheon 001.JPG P67Entheon 002.JPG P67Entheon 003.JPG P67Entheon 004.JPG

Keen if its similar or less priced than the Hads. Otherwise a clone will have to do

Keen if its similar or less priced than the Hads. Otherwise a clone will have to do

I feel exactly the same. At this point in my vaping journey though, i want bother with the auth and i'll just jump straight to a clone.

I got 2 Shenrey Hadalys after selling off my auth hadaly and am so happy with the clones as they are spot on.

Om that note, clones are spot on these days but can still sometimes be a miss with tolerances eg- loose caps.

Last edited:
At $87.50 im gonna guestimate R1450 (R1300 - R1600) locally

Sounds like a fair enough deal. A little more than the Hadaly and apparently a little more improvement than the hadaly so makes sense

Sounds like a fair enough deal. A little more than the Hadaly and apparently a little more improvement than the hadaly so makes sense

Right? Dont get me wrong, its way more than im comfortable spending, the hadaly was a game changer for me, haven't put it down since February.

I justify the price by rather buying 2 fantastic RDAs a year as apposed to 20 "meh" RDAs

Its still early days but Wayne from DIYordie and our very own uncle Rob both "smaak" it.

Thats all the convincing I need

https://diyordievaping.com/2017/09/13/entheon-rda-first-impressions/

Right? Dont get me wrong, its way more than im comfortable spending, the hadaly was a game changer for me, haven't put it down since February.

I justify the price by rather buying 2 fantastic RDAs a year as apposed to 20 "meh" RDAs

Its still early days but Wayne from DIYordie and our very own uncle Rob both "smaak" it.

Thats all the convincing I need

https://diyordievaping.com/2017/09/13/entheon-rda-first-impressions/

You dont need to preach to the choir lol im of the same mindset as you... But i also end up buying a few 'meh' RDA's and RTA's anyway to keep the edge off and also as a try and test kinda vibe cause i like knowing these things. you never know who's on a tight budget and can only afford one or the other... your information and experience or even your used RDA can give them the opportunity to try and test for themselves without making it feel like a handout

You dont need to preach to the choir lol im of the same mindset as you... But i also end up buying a few 'meh' RDA's and RTA's anyway to keep the edge off and also as a try and test kinda vibe cause i like knowing these things. you never know who's on a tight budget and can only afford one or the other... your information and experience or even your used RDA can give them the opportunity to try and test for themselves without making it feel like a handout

100%! Although i live in a small town i have been fortunate enough to try some hype gear (skyclone & sxk bb) from forum members and locals to keep the urges at bay, although its not the same as being able to test it for yourself

Ps. Loving my pair of p67s

100%! Although i live in a small town i have been fortunate enough to try some hype gear (skyclone & sxk bb) from forum members and locals to keep the urges at bay, although its not the same as being able to test it for yourself

Ps. Loving my pair of p67s

I just like to know... and to help... because I've been helped a lot and it feels good to be able to give back.
BTW I'm missing my P67 big time already. The therion 75C BF is the only thing keeping me from coming to collect the P67

The Entheon will come with a butt load of accessories.
Silver and black 1 piece drip tip.
Silver and black 510 drip tip adaptor.
Silver and black 510 drip tip.
Beauty ring.
Squonk pin and of course the atty.

I think at +- R1300 this is great value for money especially if it's better then the hadaly for flavour.

The clamping system also looks like a chicken dinner compared to the hadaly.

Picked up a Hadclone recently and I'm quite enjoying it with my VT Inbox squonker (first single coil RDA). I have a few quibbles tho , firstly it gets way to hot after 3 - 5 seconds of pulling, secondly the post deck is extremely difficult for a novice (navigating thicker premade coils and locking them down securely .... on a few occasions when I pull the wick through the whole coil comes out which is extremely irritating.

Not a rant , but if they address these issues I may consider getting this.

Picked up a Hadclone recently and I'm quite enjoying it with my VT Inbox squonker (first single coil RDA). I have a few quibbles tho , firstly it gets way to hot after 3 - 5 seconds of pulling, secondly the post deck is extremely difficult for a novice (navigating thicker premade coils and locking them down securely .... on a few occasions when I pull the wick through the whole coil comes out which is extremely irritating.

Not a rant , but if they address these issues I may consider getting this.

The small clamping surface area on the sxk is a known issue

The reduced chamber doesn't handle hot builds well

A simpler build will tackle both issues :)

In future, post in the appropriate forum, we dont want to upset @Silver

Last edited:
Mac Carlson has hit it out of the park again... the Entheon from Psyclone is the RDA and BF RDA we have been waiting for... difficult to over squonk... perfect and quiet airflow... looks outstanding and the flavour is as good as if not better than any RDA I have ever used!

The package contains a beauty ring, 4 different drip tips and a 510 adapter. Standard pin and BF pin and then extra screws and O-Rings etc. Building the Entheon is just so simple... a lot of thought has gone into this RDA and it shows!

View attachment 107147 View attachment 107148 View attachment 107149

That overhang though Rob ;)

Back