The Entheon RDA

Can anyone perhaps help me with one little "problem" I have with the Entheon = burning lips!

I have placed the coil high, low and middle - used small coils, large coils, simple coils, etc - doesnt matter what I do - my lips gets burnt...
I got the Never Normal caps last week but even this has not helped. I can do 4 or 5 draws then have to stop...

I currently have a Smiley 28/36 Alien coil in there reading 25o. I'm running it at 35w and its burning me lips...
@Zeki Hilmi has some Entheon chuff caps in stock. www.voodoovapour.co.za

Thanks Christo, I was tempted to do a 4mm id coil myself but went with a 3mm id in the end. I might give a 4mm coil a try or maybe do the 3mm again but with 4 wraps rather than 6 wraps to bring the ohms down a bit.

A few pics of the coil I have in it now.
13051894-B2AE-4C1C-92CC-DFDE7A1A1000.jpeg 484C9E8F-AB72-45F6-9223-17F90BA7ADEB.jpeg

Excuse the poor quality pics but maybe I have the coil sitting too low??

Thanks Christo, I was tempted to do a 4mm id coil myself but went with a 3mm id in the end. I might give a 4mm coil a try or maybe do the 3mm again but with 4 wraps rather than 6 wraps to bring the ohms down a bit.

A few pics of the coil I have in it now.
View attachment 119876 View attachment 119877

Excuse the poor quality pics but maybe I have the coil sitting too low??

I think the coil is too low. With the entheon you want to seat the coil in a natural position in a sense that your coil, placed on a flat surface, should have legs parallel to the table. That’s the position the coil needs to be in. The legs should be perfectly perpendicular to the posts. No need to drop it low or lift it higher... 3mm ID fancy wire is a good size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Yas786 a quick photo while I run out of my coil...
I am getting better flavour with the coil being placed like the video @Raindance posted. Also the heat dissipation is quite good as the atty isnt getting that hot anymore.
20180124_092309.jpg

Ok well I’ve lifted the coil up so that it’s perpendicular to the posts and it’s not sitting too low.

Flavour is still not quite there yet so a bit more tinkering around later tonight I think.

@Christos I originally had my coil like your picture above but I wasn’t getting decent flavour.

Ok well I’ve lifted the coil up so that it’s perpendicular to the posts and it’s not sitting too low.

Flavour is still not quite there yet so a bit more tinkering around later tonight I think.

@Christos I originally had my coil like your picture above but I wasn’t getting decent flavour.
Change your juice :D

Change your juice :D

Lol well I will change it later when I finish work. I have some other juice, mamasan purple cheesecake. So will give that a go in my squonk. I use that juice in my serpent smm tank and I know what it tastes like. So I’ll see how it goes in the entheon.

Lol well I will change it later when I finish work. I have some other juice, mamasan purple cheesecake. So will give that a go in my squonk. I use that juice in my serpent smm tank and I know what it tastes like. So I’ll see how it goes in the entheon.
I was just joking...

The entheon has been a disappointment for most but I have found it to be a decent atty for my style of vaping.

Mind you, some other highly rated atties I have found rather disappointing.

Lol it’s ok, I just vape the same juices over and over again so will need to change it up.

Ok so on my break at work, I pushed the coil so it’s right bang in the middle of the posts. So airflow hits the bottom.

And that seems to have brought a bit more flavour out in it.

I like the atty but flavour wise, at the moment my dead rabbit sq is blowing it away. I am going to play with some more builds later tonight as I think it has potential to get more flavour out of it. But at the moment it’s not that bad.

So update time. Finally getting very flavour off the entheon...very similar to my dead rabbits. In fact slightly better flavour.

Played with a few coil settings, got a normal 4 wrap 3mm ID fused clapton coil using some geekvape SS fused clapton wire. Works like a dream now, just only one little annoying thing is getting alot more spitback no matter where I place my coil. Guess it’s probably the wire as my other wire, the fancy flapton wire does not spitback on any of my other rda’s.

Anyhow finally I’m starting to enjoy this rda alot now.

So has anyone tried the new hadeon caps for the entheon??

I just picked up the black delrin one and have to say it’s given the entheon a new lease of life. Not sure how it compares to the original hadaly but meant to give a similar sort of vape.

Anyhow here’s a pic of it ontop of my RSQ

Attachments

• 7A6B9BFE-9A0E-4CF7-A646-41E548DDA7AB.jpeg
    7A6B9BFE-9A0E-4CF7-A646-41E548DDA7AB.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 27
So has anyone tried the new hadeon caps for the entheon??

I just picked up the black delrin one and have to say it’s given the entheon a new lease of life. Not sure how it compares to the original hadaly but meant to give a similar sort of vape.

Anyhow here’s a pic of it ontop of my RSQ
I brought 14 caps in and have distributed them to the relevant parties so we definitely have some Hadeon users among us :p

It certainly has lead to the Entheon no longer sitting in my cupboard but rather the Hadeon standing on my desk and actually being used.
It changes the airflow to better suit my personal preference and also improves the flavor. The non-SS cap also helps with heat.
Overall its massive improvement and I'm glad the Entheon has turned into a vapable Hadeon :)

Where can I get a Hadeon cap? Google proved fruitless?
I did a Group Buy directly from Psyclone Mods (it was a bit of a mission).
I see some international suppliers do stock them (most at quite a premium).
I don't know of local availability yet :(
Crafted Coils will soon release their own version though (I think).

I did a Group Buy directly from Psyclone Mods (it was a bit of a mission).
I see some international suppliers do stock them (most at quite a premium).
I don't know of local availability yet :(
Crafted Coils will soon release their own version though (I think).

That expalins it then!!! Hopefully someone will sell theirs soon!!

I got the Entheon Chuff Cap and it works wonderfully!
I also got the Never Normal Entheon Cap - it's OK, but not what i'm after...

Fingers crossed!

Back