The Entheon RDA

Cannot wait to review this guy. Looks as if it contains all the ingredients to be a fantastic RDA. :)
If only a local vendor had stock already. :(

I dont think they are available to the public yet @KZOR.

I think these are pre-released.

Hi guys, just received the Entheon. What would you other owners recommend as the best build for ultimate flavour?

Hi guys, just received the Entheon. What would you other owners recommend as the best build for ultimate flavour?
Got mine also, I second that question
Im currently running 4 rap alien 0.38ohm
Flavor is SUPA DUPA Epic but if there is better i would also like to know

How low did you position your coil @PuffingCrow ?

after a few experimentation attempts I've settled with the coiling rod through the coil pushing it as low as possible so the coil is basically in line with the lip of the deck... don't know if that makes sense but its as low as possible without doing anything out of the ordinary or using any fancy tools

Thanks @Amir . I just lowered my coil a bit and the flavour improved dramatically. I think I should go down to 2.5 ID and lower it a bit more. I'm using Ni80 fused clapton 3x30G + 38G. 5 wraps should be about 0.4ohms.

Thanks @Amir . I just lowered my coil a bit and the flavour improved dramatically. I think I should go down to 2.5 ID and lower it a bit more. I'm using Ni80 fused clapton 3x30G + 38G. 5 wraps should be about 0.4ohms.

My coil is a staggerton at .2ish ohms on a mech and its 3mm ID. Pushed it as low as the rod will allow... I had a coil in there before that was even more low but it just felt a bit lacking. Today I was too lazy to get it any lower and it turns out that it works perfectly just where it is... Nothing unnatural required to get the coil into position

My coil is a staggerton at .2ish ohms on a mech and its 3mm ID. Pushed it as low as the rod will allow... I had a coil in there before that was even more low but it just felt a bit lacking. Today I was too lazy to get it any lower and it turns out that it works perfectly just where it is... Nothing unnatural required to get the coil into position

Thanks for the advice @Amir , now I just need to get out of the office so I can go experiment a bit.

Got mine also, I second that question
Im currently running 4 rap alien 0.38ohm
Flavor is SUPA DUPA Epic but if there is better i would also like to know

Same here just took the coiling jig and pushed the coil as low as it can go same as what @Amir doing

Just did a 5 wrap 28x3 + 36g Ni80 fused clapton with a 2.5mm ID and used the coiling jig to push the coil down, came out to 0.3 ohms. The flavour is amazing with a nice dense vape :D

Can anyone comment on the throat hit potential of the Entheon?

Any observations on that front to assist a potential Entheon buyer (me)

@Silver With 18mg you will get a Throat Hit on any device.LOL

I know @SAVapeGear

But what Im asking is about the tendency for the device to "naturally" soften the throat hit
For example, I find on the Nuppin, it smoothes out things a bit
While on other atties it tends not to

So am curious to know whether any Entheon users are finding any change in the throat hit versus other atties they are used to

Can anyone comment on the throat hit potential of the Entheon?

Any observations on that front to assist a potential Entheon buyer (me)

I find the throat hit very decent, a bit more than in the Pulse 22 on a single coil and definitely more than the Dead Rabbit on a dual coil setup. The strange thing is, I'm running a 0.3 ohm fused clapton and I find 26 watts to be more than enough. I'm sure with your higher nic juices you'll be very happy indeed.

I find the throat hit very decent, a bit more than in the Pulse 22 on a single coil and definitely more than the Dead Rabbit on a dual coil setup. The strange thing is, I'm running a 0.3 ohm fused clapton and I find 26 watts to be more than enough. I'm sure with your higher nic juices you'll be very happy indeed.

Shot @JB1987 :hsughwiggle:

I know @SAVapeGear

But what Im asking is about the tendency for the device to "naturally" soften the throat hit
For example, I find on the Nuppin, it smoothes out things a bit
While on other atties it tends not to

So am curious to know whether any Entheon users are finding any change in the throat hit versus other atties they are used to
The Flave 22 gives me more of a Throat Hit that I enjoy with my 6mg,and with the Entheon it is a little less with the same juice.Does that help?

The Flave 22 gives me more of a Throat Hit that I enjoy with my 6mg,and with the Entheon it is a little less with the same juice.Does that help?

Ok thanks for the feedback

Funny how some people want a throat hit and others don't... I much prefer smooth flavour if that makes sense?

Anyone using the entheon as a dripper having any spitting issues?

Downgraded my build from a micro fused Clapton to round wire last night and it's still a lot of ouchy ouchy burn burn, especially after a re-drip.

Anyone using the entheon as a dripper having any spitting issues?

Downgraded my build from a micro fused Clapton to round wire last night and it's still a lot of ouchy ouchy burn burn, especially after a re-drip.
Zero spitback issues this side.
I build the coil as low as the coil rod will take it. Either 2.5mm or 3.0mm. Both work beautifully.
I wick it pretty tight but with quite short tails.

Zero spitback issues this side.
I build the coil as low as the coil rod will take it. Either 2.5mm or 3.0mm. Both work beautifully.
I wick it pretty tight but with quite short tails.

Thanks man. I'll try the tighter wick/shorter tails combo.

Thanks man. I'll try the tighter wick/shorter tails combo.
Not the best pic but here is my current 2.5mm build:
r34W9TT.jpg

As you can see the juice well below the coil is nice and open.

Good luck bud. Let us know how it goes :)

Back