The Face Behind The Post

Yay! Thank you so much @Silver1 and @Matthee !! This is so awesome! :D :D almost threw my phone through the wall and did the silliest dance reading the notification email out of joy! Lol!

Well done to everyone else! All your guys photos were just as awesome! :) Im sure it must have been a huge challenge for Silver1 to judge!

Thanks to everyone else :) You guys are like family already! :D

Just for the fun of it for those who may still be confused :) (Stolen from the vape meet :p)

From left to right

Tornalca
devdev
frenzy
Gizmo
SVS1000
Stroodie
Silver1
TylerD
sunram
(non forum member but should be :) ) Hottie
Tom
1510765_414756651991872_340001879_n.jpg

Rob, I found you can not use accented characters. Like the accent on the "e" in my name Andre. If I put that on I get the same message. So, I just leave it out.

Ahhhhhhhhh! That's what it was! Thanks... I have posted my into.

Thank you all for posting in the real us thread. Congrat @Smokyg - pm me your details for sending (will send speed services, counter to counter if ok with you). @Silver1 for graciously accepting the job of judging, which I sprang on him. And as many of you have commented - what a great choice! Thanks Silver.

So let us keep this thread alive, as @Zodiac and @Stroodlepuff have already shown the way.

Yay! Thank you so much @Silver1 and @Matthee !! This is so awesome! :D :D almost threw my phone through the wall and did the silliest dance reading the notification email out of joy! Lol!

Well done to everyone else! All your guys photos were just as awesome! :) Im sure it must have been a huge challenge for Silver1 to judge!

Thanks to everyone else :) You guys are like family already! :D

Congrats dude... well deserved, your pics are legendary!

You do know we expecting a proper review of the IGOL now.

Enjoy bro

Thank you all for posting in the real us thread. Congrat @Smokyg - pm me your details for sending (will send speed services, counter to counter if ok with you). @Silver1 for graciously accepting the job of judging, which I sprang on him. And as many of you have commented - what a great choice! Thanks Silver.

So let us keep this thread alive, as @Zodiac and @Stroodlepuff have already shown the way.
Thank you Matthee for arranging the competition! Absolute winner! And to all who participated! Would love to see more pics from everyone tho! And we need to encourage the others who still need to post to do so! :)

Congrats dude... well deserved, your pics are legendary!

You do know we expecting a proper review of the IGOL now.

Enjoy bro
Lol, thanks dude! I will try my best! Altho i suck at formal writing and reviewing things... Lol! But ill try my utmost best! :) Might be a while tho, need to get my coil building up to par first..

Well done @Smokyg, we definitely expect full review.

Also you have proved you have many awesome photos available, so maybe it is time to post an avatar without that nasty analog showing :D o_O:)

Also @SunRam and @Tornalca you guys must get Hotti to sign up already. Maybe threaten to stop making him coils if he doesnt

Well done @Smokyg, we definitely expect full review.

Also you have proved you have many awesome photos available, so maybe it is time to post an avatar without that nasty analog showing :D o_O:)
Lol, but that photo is a reminder of the horrible things i have once done! :D

i have done my "agree" and "like"...still have to put that in writing:

Congrats to @Smokyg , well deserved! have fun with the Igo, good gear for trying setups.

@Silver1 wow....that was a masterpiece of judging, very creative doing the extended version! Good read that was ;)

Thanks guys for all the kind words.
Was a fun competition and i enjoyed it.

Glad you liked reading the "extended" version.

i have done my "agree" and "like"...still have to put that in writing:

Congrats to @Smokyg , well deserved! have fun with the Igo, good gear for trying setups.

@Silver1 wow....that was a masterpiece of judging, very creative doing the extended version! Good read that was ;)
Thank you so much @Tom, much appreciated! :) I will most definitely! I cant wait! :D

A pic of me in Florence. What a beautiful place!

MeFlorence.jpg

Haha silver you look like badass

btw how is kayfun and mech treating you>?

Thanks @Gizmo!

Haven't gotten round to the Kayfun yet ;-) too busy dripping 5Pawns on the IGO-L ... Too good....
Will get round to the Kayfun soon - thx for asking...

LOL @Tom, too good. Thanks ;-)

Back