The Odin Thread

How do I revert it back to standard?

Wanna redo my drip tip and try get the purple/blue colour.

What you do is use a Scotch-Brite pad and some elbow grease.

Ah ok. Those. Lol.

Wanna try save the writing on it. If I use sand paper it will take it off.

I have a SS ring that was torched a few months ago, just polished it back up no problem. The heat colour is only a few microns thick.

Random Odin info: I can't get over how easy it is to build on the Odin.

Dual coils are no hassle at all. This coming from someone who hated building them because they were a pain.

Thanks to @Alex for the advice.

I went ahead and redid the drip tip to darken it a bit so it would contrast against the cap.

Then did the cap to a copper kinda colour.

Quite chuffed with how it came out.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415342924.623790.jpg

I went ahead and redid the drip tip to darken it a bit so it would contrast against the cap.

View attachment 14876

Looks sick as tits.

If you're interested in doing the aluminium button. You need to keep it coated with olive oil while you heat it up.

Random Odin info: I can't get over how easy it is to build on the Odin.

Dual coils are no hassle at all. This coming from someone who hated building them because they were a pain.
i agree its a bliss to build plus you get such great rewards!!

Looks sick as tits.

If you're interested in doing the aluminium button. You need to keep it coated with olive oil while you heat it up.

Cool! Thanks for that! I was actually wondering how to go about doing that as well.

Just got mine and put in a quickie 26g 8wrap 2.4id
Flavour is outstanding draw is nice and airy now this was a good buy for my reo
uploadfromtaptalk1415357059100.jpguploadfromtaptalk1415357065642.jpguploadfromtaptalk1415357071328.jpguploadfromtaptalk1415357076939.jpg

Yip, the Odin is worth the while for sure. Great flavour. Mine is 0.5 ohms, 8 wraps of 28g on a 1.5mm ID, wicked with 2mm ceramic. And agree, the easiest dual coils I have ever done.

cTW91Rx.jpg

View attachment 14876
Please excuse my ignorance.

I must have missed a post somewhere on this, but how did you get the Odin and tip to that color?

Please excuse my ignorance.

I must have missed a post somewhere on this, but how did you get the Odin and tip to that color?

Heating the metal will change the colour, either with a blowtorch or an oven/stove etc.

Yip, the Odin is worth the while for sure. Great flavour. Mine is 0.5 ohms, 8 wraps of 28g on a 1.5mm ID, wicked with 2mm ceramic. And agree, the easiest dual coils I have ever done.

cTW91Rx.jpg
Ahh i missed this lol! Nice build i was curious how she vaped on ceramic wick

Now that I have discovered the AFC open lung hit with the Cyclops I may need to revisit the Odin again! ;)

I have been glued to the slit wide open on the Cyclops for 2 days solid now... :rock:

Ahh i missed this lol! Nice build i was curious how she vaped on ceramic wick
Wicks and vapes like a dream. Airflow perfect for me - and sensitive, one can immediately feel when you adjust. No leaking so far.

Now that I have discovered the AFC open lung hit with the Cyclops I may need to revisit the Odin again! ;)

I have been glued to the slit wide open on the Cyclops for 2 days solid now... :rock:
YES!!!!!!!

Rob i have 2 now i will send you one to test when you get back b4 u go and bye one bud

Back