The Odin Thread

Now that I have discovered the AFC open lung hit with the Cyclops I may need to revisit the Odin again! ;)

I have been glued to the slit wide open on the Cyclops for 2 days solid now... :rock:
Maybe I am too hasty, but really enjoying the Odin. On par, if not better than the Cyclops on dual coils. The Odin is a breeze to dual coil too.

Maybe I am too hasty, but really enjoying the Odin. On par, if not better than the Cyclops on dual coils. The Odin is a breeze to dual coil too.
I want you to try nanas cream in there when u do! Its really good

I want you to try nanas cream in there when u do! Its really good
Shall do, it is still steeping, but I do give it a testy eye every now and then. Vaping Bowden's Mate in it atm, excellent.

Im getting my Bf Odin Monday morning im so excited. @Andre im using a dual coil in my Cyclops now and loving it. Why do you say dual is better in odin. The why i build my 0.5 ohm dual in cyclops it gives me a lot of flavor and a lot of Vapour. I get like 5-6 hits before i have to squeeze bottle again. Do you prefer the Odin over the Cyclops?

Im getting my Bf Odin Monday morning im so excited. @Andre im using a dual coil in my Cyclops now and loving it. Why do you say dual is better in odin. The why i build my 0.5 ohm dual in cyclops it gives me a lot of flavor and a lot of Vapour. I get like 5-6 hits before i have to squeeze bottle again. Do you prefer the Odin over the Cyclops?

I would like to say from my point of view the folowing:

The Cyclops is great and i do like it alot but the odin is better based on the following:
The airiness of the Odin atty in my opinion is 100% perfect and makes it easy to do lung hits with large amount of flavour.
Very easy to build dual coils
Deeper juice well and hardly ever leaks.
flavour is the best i have every had from a atty!

I would like to say from my point of view the folowing:

The Cyclops is great and i do like it alot but the odin is better based on the following:
The airiness of the Odin atty in my opinion is 100% perfect and makes it easy to do lung hits with large amount of flavour.
Very easy to build dual coils
Deeper juice well and hardly ever leaks.
flavour is the best i have every had from a atty!
If this is the case when i test mine on Monday i will be ordering another one for my second Reo im getting!

I am saying it is much easier to build duals in the Odin than in the Cyclops. Have just started vaping on the Odin, but my impressions so far is very positive. It might just lift the Cyclops off the throne.

I am saying it is much easier to build duals in the Odin than in the Cyclops. Have just started vaping on the Odin, but my impressions so far is very positive. It might just lift the Cyclops off the throne.
Okay cool. Ill built it Monday and report back

Impressed to see all the postive feedback on the Odin - I assume you have a clone from VapeClub @Andre?

Another question, what makes it a breeze to do dual coils on the Odin?
- is it that there's more space?
- is it the way the posts work?

Impressed to see all the postive feedback on the Odin - I assume you have a clone from VapeClub @Andre?

-The space to build is definitely a plus and it makes it far easier.

- Unlike the cyclone it's a 3 post design (which is a pain in the butt for dual coils on the 2 post design.)

-The wire trap design of the negative post does a great job of holding the coil in place so while you insert the next into the positive post, the already installed one doesn't move around.

-The wire trap is also very forgiving when you try and use the mandrel to center the coil to the airhole. So you can easily move the coil with the mandrel.

- Lastly (my favourite part) while nudging the coil with the mandrel, the legs of the coil don't snap off!! :rock: Nothing irritates me more than when this happens on other atties.

Yip, from VapeClub - bf modding done with compliments!
Just the way the posts and post screws are situated. You never feel the need for a third hand like with other dual coil atomizers.

Lol it should be ready by now :p glad u enjoying it!
So I had a go at Nana Cream. No doubt the most authentic ripe banana taste ever. Not overpowering. Not to sweet, Just perfect. For me the banana is the primary base note. Also get some other fruit and a slight cool on the exhale. Compared to Black Out City - very difficult, but for my taste I think I prefer BOC for the tingle on the tongue and little bit more pronounced coolness on the exhale.

I must say that I am very impressed with this rda.
I usually swap out the rda as I go along during the day, but this has been on my reo since I received it, changed the coil out once and just changed the cotton on every bottle change. Though I have now gone back to vaping 4 reo 6ml bottles a day, filled a couple of mls below the top.
Flavour is absolutely great on this device. I have tried quite a few in this device now and it stands strong with almost all the variety I have, fruity, desert, creamy, menthol and tobacco.
Airflow is great for my style of vaping and can be easily changed with a twist of the topcap. Lung hits are easy and flavourful.
Coiling is a piece of cake, I was sceptical at first cause I prefer straight coils apposed to angled one's (Yes, the vape is different to me) but it is extremely easy to coil and the 45 degree coils are working wonders in this little thing. I have not ventured into different coil builds as yet, just enjoying it as is with a 26g 8wrap 2.4mm id, but will give it a change this evening. The post screws are very forgiving and makes coiling without postholes on the sides a breeze.
The overhang on the reo is something to get used to, but with the flavour production IMO it is worth it.
Drip tip that came with the RDA is awesome, suits the stumpy look and the bore is just right(I prefer wide bore drip tips) and amazingly I have not wanted to change it out.

I must say that I am very impressed with this rda.
I usually swap out the rda as I go along during the day, but this has been on my reo since I received it, changed the coil out once and just changed the cotton on every bottle change. Though I have now gone back to vaping 4 reo 6ml bottles a day, filled a couple of mls below the top.
Flavour is absolutely great on this device. I have tried quite a few in this device now and it stands strong with almost all the variety I have, fruity, desert, creamy, menthol and tobacco.
Airflow is great for my style of vaping and can be easily changed with a twist of the topcap. Lung hits are easy and flavourful.
Coiling is a piece of cake, I was sceptical at first cause I prefer straight coils apposed to angled one's (Yes, the vape is different to me) but it is extremely easy to coil and the 45 degree coils are working wonders in this little thing. I have not ventured into different coil builds as yet, just enjoying it as is with a 26g 8wrap 2.4mm id, but will give it a change this evening. The post screws are very forgiving and makes coiling without postholes on the sides a breeze.
The overhang on the reo is something to get used to, but with the flavour production IMO it is worth it.
Drip tip that came with the RDA is awesome, suits the stumpy look and the bore is just right(I prefer wide bore drip tips) and amazingly I have not wanted to change it out.
Thanks, I agree this an awesome atty on a Reo. Was amazed at how easy the dual coil build was. Have also kept the drip tip, just works on the Odin for me.

Decided to try something different.

Haven't experimented in a while.

So what I did was instead of the coils laying horizontally across the air slit, I would have it laying parralel.

Then I would put wick around the coil instead of through it.

This is my results.

I accidentally went for 6 wraps on each cool. Instead of my usual 8 when I'm doing dual coils.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415616299.710972.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415616403.354525.jpg

Just got mine and have to say love love the look of it on the Reo. Turning the atty on the reo was a pain in the ass. It did not turn in like the cyclops buttery smooth.

This Odin outshine the cyclops in all ways possible in my opinion.

So sad to see a R400 atty is whipping my R1500 cyclops.

Just got mine and have to say love love the look of it on the Reo. Turning the atty on the reo was a pain in the ass. It did not turn in like the cyclops buttery smooth.

This Odin outshine the cyclops in all ways possible in my opinion.

So sad to see a R400 atty is whipping my R1500 cyclops.
Glad you like it! but remember you have a clone Odin and and original cyclops.

Decided to try something different.

Haven't experimented in a while.

So what I did was instead of the coils laying horizontally across the air slit, I would have it laying parralel.

Then I would put wick around the coil instead of through it.

This is my results.

I accidentally went for 6 wraps on each cool. Instead of my usual 8 when I'm doing dual coils.

View attachment 15053

View attachment 15054
And? How is the vape compared to the usual coils?

Back