And as you enter VapeCon 2016 what better way to be greeted than two of the VapeCon Promo girls there to meet you with their beautiful smiles!
VapeCon_2016-147LowRes.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a fabulous stand from Vapers Corner

So well laid out. They had a full blown shop there! Lovely use of the medium sized corner stand. Big ups to you for the effort you put in. I know how much preparation you put in. Lots of counter space and good space for stock. Seems like it worked well because later on in the day your stand was always packed...

Thanks for the support @Vapers Corner - and Lol on the chirps on the day and the scares you gave me on build day ;-) We had some power issues on that island of stands and as a joke they asked me where they can plug in their coffee machine!!! Needless to say that comment floored me... I can only laugh now - but it was a tense moment then.

View attachment 66768

Epic Thread @Rob Fisher and @Silver!!

Glad you could see the funny side of the chirps afterwards @Silver :giggle: I need to pick my moments better :)

09:15 and the peeps are streaming into the arena... we have even roped in the VapeCon Promo girls to help with the rush! That's me on the left wishing I could get an armband from that beautiful girl... she was really bright (as were most of the girls... Varsity students) and the one in picture went on to be Hi Ho @Silver's executive PA for the day...
VapeCon_2016-38LowRes.JPG

OK we are in and ready for some good deals... some desperate last minute stall building going on in the background... but now this chap is making a beeline to one of the stands that have free juice or awesome hardware deals!
VapeCon_2016-43LowRes.JPG

Some more peeps making beelines! :p
VapeCon_2016-48LowRes.JPG
Made it to the @Paulie's and Orion stand in time for a freebie! :aplastao:
VapeCon_2016-49LowRes.JPG

And those that made it to @Paulie's stand were greeted by a bevy of beauties! Blondie on the left really worked her magic all day! She was enthusiastic and a real asset to Paulie's stand! Note to @Paulie... she is a keeper! ;-)
VapeCon_2016-50LowRes.JPG

I don't really have a story for this picture but I thought it prudent to post it here because I think I must have been standing behind the photographer and that's why there were two beautiful smiles...
VapeCon_2016-61LowRes.JPG

There are real quality photo's taken by our professional photographer and this is a classic... it's @Kuhlkatz taking a brief break to have a solid vape!
VapeCon_2016-91LowRes.JPG

All hands on deck! We have a 2 km line of anxious deal getting vapers to get into the arena!
View attachment 66816

The Team in full swing doing the name tag stickers! These were important because there are a lot of prizes to be had for ecigssa members wearing them!
View attachment 66818
Whooo there i am me and the missus meeting @Silver was a good day indeed

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Right, it's time to showcase some more of the magic from the exhibiting vendors at VapeCon.

The doors have opened and the mad rush to some of the vendor stands was well underway!

Here is the stand from Vape Cartel. Their long stand also next to the bar proved a major attraction. They also had a small stand next to the long one! @KieranD making maximum use of the space available. Congrats on your stand Kieran. You and your team did a great job and your stand was super. Only problem was I couldn't see you most of the time because it was so busy...

This was early when it was still civilised ;-)
Long counter space and great stock displays at the back

VapeCon_2016-59LowRes.JPG

Hey I didn't notice those little couches - nice!

VapeCon_2016-63LowRes.JPG

Marquee and all! @KieranD - I think that was you in the background wearing shorts with your back to the camera. Quite a rare sight because later in the day you were covered with lots of attendees clamouring to get to your stand...

VapeCon_2016-69LowRes.JPG

Thanks again @KieranD to you and the whole Vape Cartel team for your support. You guys were rocking!

Last edited:
Here are 3 pictures that personify the fun we had at VapeCon 2016.

@kimbo stopped pulling wheelies long enough for us to take a pic... @Silver and @BumbleBee posing very well....
VapeCon_2016-122LowRes.JPG

And then I spot a photo opportunity and come screaming in for a photo bomb! Notice @zadiac in the background...
VapeCon_2016-123LowRes.JPG

@zadiac in the action with a peace sign! It was a JOL of note! :rock:
VapeCon_2016-124LowRes.JPG

@kimbo stopped pulling wheelies long enough for us to take a pic... @Silver and @BumbleBee posing very well....
View attachment 67013

And then I spot a photo opportunity and come screaming in for a photo bomb! Notice @zadiac in the background...
View attachment 67014

View attachment 67015
It was big fun, thx for the memories @Rob Fisher

View attachment 67013

View attachment 67014

View attachment 67015

Hahaha Uncle @Rob Fisher, I really thought I did that after the photo was actaully taken :p

Time for more awesomeness from VapeCon 2016. I am going to continue with some epic vendor stand photos. Just notice how much effort the vendors went to in order to put on this show for all of us. Very proud of you. Still can't believe how great the stands looked...

Here is premium juice vendor Moose Juice

I loved this stand. It was well laid out with the focus on the five juices. Each had their own testing station with their own colour of superb lighting. Very premium. And Heath (@Moose Juice) and his team were helpful and friendly, always smiling.

Here he is in action...

VapeCon_2016-86LowRes.JPG

With lovely smiles and fun the whole day there!

VapeCon_2016-87LowRes.JPG

Thanks for being there and for the support @Moose Juice !

Thank you @Silver!

We had an absolute joll on the day, still kinda feels a bit surreal, we didn't expect such an amazing turnout!

I cannot wait for next year and am already starting to come up with an even better stand design for Vapecon 2017 :)

The Moose thanks everyone who came past and spent time sampling our range on the day! it was great to meet you all!

Just changing the topic slightly...

Found this pearler and am going to put it in here because it's at the Moose Juice stand.
I think those were the Vape Chefs promotional ladies. Drawing attention wherever they went!

@Rob Fisher - what was going through your mind in this photo? hehe

VapeCon_2016-534LowRes.JPG

Here is a special stand from juice maker Northern Craft Vapes - NCV

This was likely when they were getting ready in the morning, doing final touches...

Wooden flooring. Striking backwall. Plasma screen. Lovely couches and tasting tables! Very professional looking. Super effort Mike @Vapington ! Right up there if there was a stand of the day prize!!

VapeCon_2016-5LowRes.JPG

@Vapington chose a corner medium sized stand very near the entrance and made excellent use of the space. Here is a pic from a different angle:

VapeCon_2016-64LowRes.JPG

Only noticed the logo on the floor now. Cool!

And then later in the day:

VapeCon_2016-390LowRes.JPG

I think that's Mike (@Vapington) behind the counter on the right hand side with the white cap on.

There is a funny story from build day about the NCV stand. The contractor who helped to put the stand together came to me to ask if the electrical installation was done okay. Hmmm... Ok. I can do this. I confidently said, sure, let me take a look (with my expert knowledge on these things of course ;-) ). Notice the white electrical cable at the back of their stand going up to the catwalk on the roof. Well that was the wire to power all the stands in that island. So when they showed me what they had done - I was quite stressed. They had wired the entire box at the end of that cable INTO their backwall of their stand and had closed it all up with screws and carpentry etc. Lol. Anyway, they kindly took it out and made it available to the other stands. I was stressing a lot but it all worked out okay ;-) Thanks to all of you guys who helped each other to get it all sorted. We have made notes for next time...

And here is a close-up of those lovely caps. Also only noticed them now :eek:

VapeCon_2016-88LowRes.JPG

Thanks for being there, for the support and the professionalism you displayed @Vapington. You guys rock!

Last edited:
Just changing the topic slightly...

Found this pearler and am going to put it in here because it's at the Moose Juice stand.
I think those were the Vape Chefs promotional ladies. Drawing attention wherever they went!

@Rob Fisher - what was going through your mind in this photo? hehe

View attachment 67063
@Silver I think @Rob Fisher has just realized that they can't fix broken elevators :tearsofjoy:

Back