@BumbleBee You have alot of patience. I remember standing next to you at one of the vendors stalls at VAPECON. I got there after you and the guys at the counter served everyone, including the people that arrived after us, except us. After a while I turned around and walked away and you still waited.

@BumbleBee You have alot of patience. I remember standing next to you at one of the vendors stalls at VAPECON. I got there after you and the guys at the counter served everyone, including the people that arrived after us, except us. After a while I turned around and walked away and you still waited.
lol, yeah I'm pretty chilled :)

I stood at that counter for 25 minutes, I was actually greeted twice by the staff but eventually just walked away too, what a crazy day :rolleyes:

lol, yeah I'm pretty chilled :)

I stood at that counter for 25 minutes, I was actually greeted twice by the staff but eventually just walked away too, what a crazy day :rolleyes:
It was a crazy day indeed:). Things like that you just have to laugh it off sometimes:rofl:.

Time to continue with the story

Next up is long-standing vendor Vape Club - who has supported ECIGSSA and its events pretty much since the beginning!

Seen in the photo below is founder @JakesSA at his stand. They chose a large corner stand in a prime position and made most use of the space with counters all around. Their stand was packed all day!

VapeCon_2016-470LowRes.JPG

That's Lindsday @VapeGrrl on the left. It's quite amazing - Vape Club set up their stand in record time. You guys had us worried ;-) But it turned out great.

VapeCon_2016-111LowRes.JPG

Products on display on the wooden blocks with "menus" on the tables. Professionals at work ;-)

VapeCon_2016-112LowRes.JPG

What a cool pic. Fun and smiles allround

VapeCon_2016-469LowRes.JPG

Thanks for all the support and dedication @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl. It was super to have Vape Club at this special event!

Throughout the day we did lucky draws... the Vendors were more than generous and we gave away a ton of prizes from Starter Kits, T-Shirts, tanks, Juice and even a couple of Minkins!

These are the fine vape vendors responsible for all the donated goods and Prizes!

Atlantic Vape, Blends of Distinction, Captain Cloud, Craft Vapour, Deity Vapes, Firetrap Vapes, Fog Machine and Shipwreck Vapes, Golden Goose, Hands Customs, Liqua and Hats, House of Vape, J&J's Emporium, Juicy Joes, Just Vape SA, L'dy Vape, Moose Juices, Mr Hardwicks, Noble E-Juice, NoonClouds, Northern Craft Vapes (NCV), Paulie's EJuice, Orion, Opus E-juice Co, Retro Vape Co, Sir Vape, The eCigStore, The Vapery, Vape Candy, Vape Cartel, Vape Club, Vape King, Vapers Corner, Vapour Mountain, Viral Vapes, Wiener Vape Co.

One of the first recipients of the lucky draws!
VapeCon_2016-127LowRes.JPG VapeCon_2016-128LowRes.JPG

Last edited:
Hi Ho @Silver getting a report back on proceedings and about to issue more instructions! Organiser supreme! His attention to detail is one of his many attributes that made VapeCon 2016 such a sucess! Hi Ho you rock! :rock:
VapeCon_2016-129LowRes.JPG

I really did have a JOL at VapeCon 2016... take note of all the fine vape vendors logo's in the background... and the wonderful matching t-shirts... and the Limited edition Minikin in the right hand... Oh and those eyes! :party:
VapeCon_2016-171LowRes.JPG

Time to continue...

Here is Vaperite. Their stand was jam-packed and busy all day. I don't think any of us could have imagined how busy this whole event was going to be.

Vaperite took a large stand to the right of the stage and had quite a lot of counter space.

This is an epic shot of the action at the Vaperite stand:

VapeCon_2016-74LowRes.JPG

The back of their stand had these great roll-up posters. Check out all the boxes of stock!! Vaperite clearly had some great specials on the day that were in big demand ;-)

VapeCon_2016-78LowRes.JPG

A big thank you to Barry (@Vaperite South Africa) for supporting the event despite being so unfortunate that you weren't able to make it on the day!! I saw Barry briefly on build-day. It looked like your staff were doing a great job - but it looked quite exhausting. Saw Dexter a few times. And was great to have a chat to Alan on the day. Don't worry Barry, next time!

And this post is dedicated to a special long-standing vendor - none other than Vapour Mountain.

Benji (@Oupa) from Vapour Mountain has been making juices long before most and has also been with us pretty much since the beginning - supporting the community and virtually every event.

Also worth noting that Vapour Mountain is based in Cape Town - so the effort you guys put in to be with us - and with such style - is greatly appreciated!

Look at that super stand! Also right up there if there was such a thing as stand of the day! Benji took a medium-sized corner stand and made excellent use of the space. So clean and tidy - very upmarket.

VapeCon_2016-10LowRes.JPG

This is what it looked like after loading stock and displays on the counters:

VapeCon_2016-109LowRes.JPG

Here is the man himself (@Oupa) filling one of the testers ;-)

VapeCon_2016-101LowRes.JPG

And I found this great close up of some of the new juices:

VapeCon_2016-550LowRes.JPG

Finally, a photo of myself with @Oupa - and @BumbleBee in the foreground - not sure what you were explaining to us at that point Bee - but it made us smile!

VapeCon_2016-546LowRes.JPG

@Oupa, it's always great to see you and Chrystel at these events. Was good to meet Damian too. Thanks for all the effort you put in and for all the support over the years. You guys rock!

And this post is dedicated to a special long-standing vendor - none other than Vapour Mountain.

Benji (@Oupa) from Vapour Mountain has been making juices long before most and has also been with us pretty much since the beginning - supporting the community and virtually every event.

Also worth noting that Vapour Mountain is based in Cape Town - so the effort you guys put in to be with us - and with such style - is greatly appreciated!

Look at that super stand! Also right up there if there was such a thing as stand of the day! Benji took a medium-sized corner stand and made excellent use of the space. So clean and tidy - very upmarket.

View attachment 67520

This is what it looked like after loading stock and displays on the counters:

View attachment 67521

Here is the man himself (@Oupa) filling one of the testers ;-)

View attachment 67522

And I found this great close up of some of the new juices:

View attachment 67523

Finally, a photo of myself with @Oupa - and @BumbleBee in the foreground - not sure what you were explaining to us at that point Bee - but it made us smile!

View attachment 67524

@Oupa, it's always great to see you and Chrystel at these events. Was good to meet Damian too. Thanks for all the effort you put in and for all the support over the years. You guys rock!
I was most likely babbling about something totally pointless, I'm pretty sure the looks on your faces are ones of uncertainty :-D

It was great to finally meet the legend that is @Oupa ;)

More giveaways Baby! :rock:
I just loved seeing the face of the lucky winners... everyone loves getting something for free! :tmnt:

"Are you sure this is all for me"?
VapeCon_2016-209LowRes.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
OK now this one... The voting is well under way with the juices and Hi Ho popped in for a visit to the ECIGSSA stand. I would give a lot of money to find out what was in Hi Ho @Silver's mind when this shot was taken... check that face! :D
VapeCon_2016-426LowRes.JPG

Now the background to this shot was some smart alec made a comment and I have to come down off the stage to hurt him! I'm not saying who it was but you will see a few people with grins on thier faces either from the smart alec comment or the fact that someone was about to get hurt! :) The one trying to get away and not smiling is the one about to get clubbed!
VapeCon_2016-488LowRes.JPG

OK now this one... The voting is well under way with the juices and Hi Ho popped in for a visit to the ECIGSSA stand. I would give a lot of money to find out what was in Hi Ho @Silver's mind when this shot was taken... check that face! :D
View attachment 67542

@Rob Fisher - I think I'm going to plead the 5th amendment on that if I may :p

Back